[C++] Tutorial: How to make a bot

Discussion in 'Tutorials & Source Codes' started by ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Nero96

Nero96 The New Guy

Stats
    Thanked and Thanks

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Qvintus

Qvintus Lurker

Stats
    Next time you make a tutorial please input a name according to what your making xD. This is more like how to make a "macro" for a game.
    A bot is a program that reads info from the game and acts accordingly to that info.

Example for a bot:
    A program that either log in using no client and only a terminal so you can see what it does and give it commands (Mostly these types has some sort of config you can use to tell what zone to stay in or such)
    A program that out from your current HP and max HP automaticly heals you (without reading from your screen but from the game) / Same for MP ofc.

A bot can also be a program that uses your client but sends info directly into the game without using your mouse or your keyboard.

Example for a macro:
    You tell it throw some keys according to some cycle you use a lot, making it possible for you to hit 1 button instead of 10 or so.

Yea I know this is my first post and I might seem like an hater, but guys if you think you make a bot from this please think again.

What you should have done:
    You should've done this by showing them how to handle a window and send keys directly into a game. I'm no pro at C++ but I do know AutoIT3 has that function and makes it extremely easy for newbs as the functions is a easy to use.

What you did is tell them how to send a key to ANY window that is in focus.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2011
  3. Reversed

Reversed Canada Prominent Hacker

Stats
    Lost on the first line. You don't tell us where to including the #include.

4. james7132

james7132 Informed Hacker

Stats
    Just asking, are these virtual mouseclicks, or do they actually move the mouse itself to do the motions?

5. itziko

itziko Lurker

Stats
    thank you for tut...
    which program do tou use?

6. freehax

freehax The New Guy

Stats
    cant wait to try it

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

no,but seriously thanks!

7. ggboi

ggboi Lurker

Stats
    Thanks for this tutorial :D, helped me a lot!

8. ieatrage

ieatrage Lurker

Stats
    Thanks for the tutorial.

9. FreezeOut

FreezeOut Lurker

Stats
    thanks a'bunch I needed this!

10. Teh1337Leechers

Teh1337Leechers Lurker

Stats
    What is this a Win32 console application

11. shirdon

shirdon Lurker

Stats
    Thanks, helped alot :)

12. Jack11111

Jack11111 Germany Informed Hacker

Stats
    thanks for the tut. since im learning C++ i will try this

13. Eruptiion

Eruptiion The New Guy

Stats
    Nice tut,
    Guess Ill be learning C++ this winter break.

14. Dynamitemetal

Dynamitemetal Lurker

Stats
    Hey i started your tutorial and i think i did everything good but when i compile + Debug my screen go black like if i was unplugging it then go back to visual studio and it says that

'Project3.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'E:\Project3\Debug\Project3.exe'. Symbols loaded.
    'Project3.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    'Project3.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\kernel32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    'Project3.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\KernelBase.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    'Project3.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\apphelp.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    SHIMVIEW: ShimInfo(Complete)
    'Project3.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\user32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    'Project3.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcr120d.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    'Project3.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\gdi32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    'Project3.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\imm32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    'Project3.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msctf.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    'Project3.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcrt.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    'Project3.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\uxtheme.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    'Project3.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\combase.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    'Project3.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\rpcrt4.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    'Project3.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sspicli.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    'Project3.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cryptbase.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    'Project3.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sechost.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    'Project3.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\bcryptprimitives.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    The program '[9168] Project3.exe' has exited with code 0 (0x0).

and i only tryed the first part on trying to make the cursor move also here's my actual source code..

#include <Windows.h>
    int main()
    {
    INPUT Input;
    Input.type = INPUT_MOUSE;
    Input.mi.dwFlags = MOUSEEVENTF_ABSOLUTE | MOUSEEVENTF_MOVE;
    Input.mi.dx = 1619 * (65535.0f / (GetSystemMetrics(SM_CXSCREEN) - 1));
    Input.mi.dy = 304 * (65535.0f / (GetSystemMetrics(SM_CXSCREEN) - 1));
    SendInput(true, &Input, sizeof(Input));
    return 0;
    }

help plz and if you see any error or something i did wrong let me know !

15. kingkd123

kingkd123 Netherlands The New Guy

Stats
    Helpfull, will try this out

16. trainers

trainers Lurker

Stats
    Not Work For Audition Ayodance.

17. kahjuintnt

kahjuintnt Malaysia Informed Hacker

Stats
    is it possible to make one using python instead of c++?

ravennight likes this.
  18. Alex

Alex United States Godly Hacker

Stats
    Probably but consider the idea of using the right tool for the job. You don't use a screwdriver to hammer a nail but you sure as hell can if you really wanted to :|

19. koreanrice

koreanrice Banned for being a Snake

Stats
    this shit is old af but can work haha

20. SiezeX

SiezeX The New Guy

Stats
    Nice tut :)