Can anyone help with altering Injustice: Gods Among Us plist files to gain extra tokens?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by CLEVERSLEAZOID, Apr 21, 2013.

1. CLEVERSLEAZOID

CLEVERSLEAZOID Lurker

Stats
    Hey there guys. I found this place via darkfox's thread on editing an iPhone games .plist files using various explorer apps. I've been playing the new Injustice game for iPhone being a big fan of the DC Comics universe, but I'm getting a little exasperated having to fight easy battles just to earn credits without paying. So I've tried looking into messing with the game files to give myself plenty of tokens to power up my fighters and buy some of the better ones.

Unfortunately I don't have much knowledge in programming language and am worried that editing the wrong line of code could wipe everything I've currently worked towards. If anyone else has this game and is willing to help out with figuring out the best way to do this, please share any infomation gained in this thread!

Thanks in advance!

Mr. Ad Advertisement