Casual Not-for-Profit Testimonial

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe Terminal Testimonial' started by SerenadeBass, Sep 5, 2018.

Discuss Casual Not-for-Profit Testimonial in the MapleStory Global & Europe Terminal Testimonial area at GameKiller.net

1. SerenadeBass

SerenadeBass Australia Premium Premium

Stats
    I guess I’d first like to say that like many of you guys, Maplestory played a huge part of our lives when we played it legitimately and had a lot of fun. This was back in like 05 and we played it as we grew up and I pretty much experienced all the glory days of the game, whether it be KPQ sniping, I knew all the LPQ combinations by heart, I knew Ludi Maze by heart, I trained at FoG, I trained at STD’s, I Genesis Spammed my way to 200, made all the new characters along the way. I had a lot of fun and I spent a lot of time on the game. There were times I would stray away to play new games whether it was League of Legends, PUBG or whatever was new and good at the time. It’s hard to imagine that its been almost 15 years since I first played the game. To be honest I thought the game would have hung its boots and been phased out of any form of popularity by the 10 year mark.

Like a lot of you, I never truly quit. When Reboot was announced I played the game a lot and then soon got bored and went back to playing other games and still every now and then I would come back, make a Legion mule or something and then get bored again. What was boring about the game was there was no real end game, there was no PvP or increasing your skill level at a measurable level like you could in Moba’s, Shooters or even card games. You were doing dailies days on end and killing bosses to acquire items which allowed you to further kill the bosses you had to get the equips in the first place. There wasn’t much interaction with other players and basically anything that people thought was fun about other games went out the door on this one. However it did have the nostalgia, the music and the graphics I suppose. If anything it had the fact that we had commited to this game for so long, like other games such as Pokemon.

As much as I have a soft spot for the game, a lot of things have happened in the last 15 years. I finished primary school, high school, 2 undergrads and gotten a job, a girlfriend and new hobbies. Between having to commute to work and back, figure out what to eat, hit the gym, spend time with family, go on dates with girlfriend, go drinking with the boys and all that, 24 hours a day just isn’t enough to enjoy everything we want to. Im sure that’s the case with a lot of you guys as well, we’re all the same at the end of the day.

I got Terminal so I could skip the mundane tasks of dailies and grind which I could have spent on other things. I am not botting for profit nor to be the best. I have no intention on becoming 250 with absurd range nor do I have intention to set up services for mesos/powerlevel/selling premade accounts. What I got Terminal for was to be able to enjoy the mid/end game the game provides without having to spend months on end to get there, no malicious intent or anything at all. Eventually I’ll get bored and move on and then later come back. In the time I’ve been using Terminal, I can easily see how all of that is easily possible and a great source of passive income or even main source of income if you choose to do so. There’s already a lot of things occupying my time and my mind, and I think adding on micro-managing 20+ accounts, chatting to people to take and make orders and all that would be a little to much for me. However give me an extra hour or two a day and I could probably do all that, but I have a job I enjoy that pays enough to put a roof over my head and food on the table so I don’t feel its necessary. Im not opposed to it and have always considered itas a side option if I need some extra money to spend when on holidays.

At the end of the day I have friends that actually play the game legitimately and I have been able to enjoy end game content with them, I have done what I wanted to do, I haven’t tried to hurt anyones experience in the game and just wanted to relive the glory days. Terminal is great, take your time to learn and you won’t get random autobans, and you can also do your best to minimise getting reported and GM banned. There are plenty of testimonials to describe how you can make more profits than a pyramid scheme, but heres just one for the average person who wants to enjoy the game without spending months to get there.

dawnraiserkai and Qybah like this.

Mr. Ad Advertisement