Chargeback Started by GalaxyExplorer

Discussion in 'Report a Scammer' started by Ires, Sep 3, 2018.

Discuss Chargeback Started by GalaxyExplorer in the Report a Scammer area at GameKiller.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ires

Ires The New Guy

Stats
    GK Username:

Discord Name:

Discord Conversation:
    Long image instead of several cut up, I also have a version with the entire conversation rather than just the sale's relevancy.

Link Between the Two:
    Other than the suspiciously quick timing of him responding to me here on GK when I asked him to ( ), there's someone else he tried to deal with who he added from the same Discord tag ( ) so that speaks for itself.

Proof:

Other Users:
    None.

Extra:
    He stopped replying to his GK messages regarding the situation despite having been active multiple times since then and hasn't responded on Discord.
    I should've just dropped the deal when I saw it was a new Discord account but live and learn. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Just going to try and deal with PP.
    Edit: Forgot to mention this was 170USD for Eve ETv3, 2b ED, and a sit motion for Elsword NA.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. MiniTofu

MiniTofu United States Renown Hacker

Stats
    Ires likes this.
  3. Ires

Ires The New Guy

Stats
    I'll keep that in mind for next time.

4. Raigeki

Raigeki United States ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Support Premium

Stats
    @GalaxyExplorer do you mind responding about the chargeback you are currently attempting?

5. Qybah

Qybah A/S/L/P? SMOD Premium

Stats
  6. Ires

Ires The New Guy

Stats
    Going to update and say that PayPal closed the case in my favor without requesting any information from me.

Raigeki likes this.
  7. GalaxyExplorer

GalaxyExplorer Philippines Banned banned

Stats
    its not me i gave the info to a friend.

8. Ires

Ires The New Guy

Stats
    I commented about that in the main post here as well as on made by the guy I DM'd in the screenshot above. When he told me you added him from the same tag and that he was scammed as well I suggested he add to this thread or make another one. He went for the latter and I replied in it.

Is there nothing more you can add other than, "It was a friend," especially when two different people with different transactions were added from the same Discord and you dropped the conversation with me questioning the situation?
    Is that going to be your response to his thread as well?
    I might not be a mod but that seems like a pretty weak excuse for all of this, especially if you've gone out of your way to ignore it and browse through the Market instead.

9. Qybah

Qybah A/S/L/P? SMOD Premium

Stats
    Sorry but you're responsible for the actions done through your account and paypal, we can't risk having members like your "friend" doing trades through your account and charging back. Closed.

SirDuu, Ires and Raigeki like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.