Chargebacked by [email protected]

Discussion in 'Report a Scammer' started by Schnee, Aug 17, 2018.

Discuss Chargebacked by [email protected] in the Report a Scammer area at GameKiller.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Schnee

Schnee Austria Premium Premium

Stats
    [​IMG]

Opend a meso site a week ago, got chargedback by the email above. I know this is not GK related, was just wondering if someone knows the email and has tips how to win the chargeback. Don't think that he said he received the mesos in Livechat but only thanks.
    This was via goods and services.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. ymerkah

ymerkah United Kingdom Premium Premium

Stats
    [​IMG]

corpyz likes this.
  3. Schnee

Schnee Austria Premium Premium

Stats
    You can't add PayPal buttons on a homepage for friends and family. Thanks for the informative feedback tho ;)

4. ymerkah

ymerkah United Kingdom Premium Premium

Stats
    be normal and send him your email instead then.

5. Yuhanun Citgez

Yuhanun Citgez Mehodin

Stats
    If you would have read the thread you would've known this happened through the PayPal API and hence it has been a goods and services payment. Just stay out of threads if you have nothing valueable to say

6. MarcusLiong

MarcusLiong Singapore The New Guy

Stats
    Anyways in regards to your chargeback case, you might want to post the chat/screenshot for PayPal review. Previously I was a seller in a card game app and I always met with buyers charging back after the item was received. Best to do is I answer towards PayPal questions and provide them with the information required by them. Especially screenshot of chat and trade.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.