[Selling] Cheap Botting Services 1-82 (for powder)

Discussion in 'MapleStory M (Mobile) Market' started by scarletblanks, Jan 26, 2019.

Discuss Cheap Botting Services 1-82 (for powder) in the MapleStory M (Mobile) Market area at GameKiller.net

1. scarletblanks

scarletblanks Singapore Premium Premium

Stats
    Offering botting services at $4/character.

After questing to level 82 you should have 99+99+23 epic weapon powdeds which is around ~200ish epic powders.

Who is this targeted at?
    For people who want to farm epic powders to level gears, or maybe even mesos traders looking to farm mesos through the maxing of gears.

How many instances?
    6-9 instances at any given point in time. But this will mean you need multiple accounts as you cannot be logged in twice.

Payment method?
    I'm looking at Paypal for now but I'm not keen on the possibility of a chargeback. Let me know if you have any alternatives.

It takes approximately 1 day to get a character from level 1 to 82. I will not be botting 24/7 to reduce the risks of your account getting flagged as a bot. The longest I will run is 16hours per day.

Mr. Ad Advertisement