Cheat Engine - Plugin - Automatic Window Name Changer

Discussion in 'Distribution' started by yrwyfyn, Nov 9, 2020.

1. yrwyfyn

yrwyfyn Unknown The New Guy

Stats
    I've been quite disappointed with the lack of public Cheat Engine plugins, so I've whipped up a quick and handy plugin.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:

Sincerely,

- Easy Come; Easy Go

Last edited: Nov 19, 2020
    DarkLight, GeisHa, kesaye and 10 others like this.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. iamactuallyalegend

iamactuallyalegend Australia Veteran Hacker

Stats
    Nice release looks promising!

I tried reading memory values and I got kicked for suspicious game acitivity after a couple minutes
    Its still detected im guessing :/

3. yrwyfyn

yrwyfyn Unknown The New Guy

Stats
    I'm assuming you were trying to use Cheat Engine on MapleStory? Yes, as the notice suggests, the content provided within this repository has the possibility of being detected. This plugin does not guarantee a fully "undetected" Cheat Engine.

Hidden Content:

Last edited: Nov 11, 2020