[Suggestion] Click to bump instead of replying to bump threads?

Discussion in 'Forum Suggestions & Questions' started by msroyalsseller, May 20, 2018.

Discuss Click to bump instead of replying to bump threads? in the Forum Suggestions & Questions area at GameKiller.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. msroyalsseller

msroyalsseller The New Guy

Stats
    Shouldn't there be a separate button function on threads to bump them (at least in the market sections) so you're not forced to reply meaningless stuff like 'bump' to your own thread if you're looking to sell something?

Doesn't seem very productive to spam your own thread with 'bump' comments to only have them removed by mods on request then to be forced to spam your own thread to 'bump' them and so on.

Qybah likes this.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Weewoo

Weewoo Premium Premium

Stats
  3. Blaze

Blaze China Homeless Admin

Stats
    Will work on getting this implemented with the current bump system, thanks for your suggestion.

4. Raigeki

Raigeki United States ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Premium

Stats
    i've just been editing my post to bump my marketplace thread. add a period or change a smiley. just so you know that works for marketplace threads, until this is implemented.

5. Blaze

Blaze China Homeless Admin

Stats
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.