Community Discussion

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat & Community Discussion' started by Insigma, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Insigma

Insigma Canada G.O.O.D MUSIC

Stats
    Holy the amount of terminal stuff on Chit-Chat sub-forum is alarming I think we need more mods!

But in general how is everyone doing its been so long! I come on here once a blue moon like a hermit leaving his cave to see the state of affairs of the virtual forum world haha.

As for me, I graduated from school and currently working at a tech company. Recently I bought a BRZ this summer that I have been beating the shit out of.

It's sad to say but time is flying by and just going through life I miss the nostalgic things like GK back in the day and the banter I used to be involved in.

In the word of Marshawn Lynch and improv mixed together "So I don't get banned" lol Take a minute to tell me how has been your past year, share anything whether it be success or failures?

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Ramen

Ramen United States Prominent Hacker

Stats
    it's hard times man, ever since anna came they really cracked down on gk

3. Qybah

Qybah Belgium Bruh SMOD Premium

Stats
    Hi frend

Insigma likes this.
  4. Achoron

Achoron United States 【エネ】

Stats
    Oh man, I haven't seen that name in years. I hope everyone is doing great.

Insigma likes this.
  5. Deathstar

Deathstar United States Game Killer

Stats
    glad to see u still alive king

Insigma likes this.
  6. Insigma

Insigma Canada G.O.O.D MUSIC

Stats
    Damn in my prime GK form I was a high school kid transitioning into University. Now I’m almost 25 most likely going to get engaged soon and start a family.

But one thing I credit GK for giving me is too see the world through a different lenses it gave me ability to understand cultures but also different topics. I thank all the people in my time. Oh man I love this site and community there’s none like it!

ymerkah likes this.
  7. detect28

detect28 United States Lurker

Stats
    happy to see that you are back

8. Kiwi

Kiwi United States

Stats
    I love these update posts. I come around even 2 weeks ~ 1 month to see if any old fags have posted anything. So much has happened in my life over the last year, I'm excited about the future, love my current job, beginning renovations on my house, and it all seems to be going up.