Community v0.2 - GMS

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe Hacks, Cheats & Bots' started by ShamWOOW, Mar 7, 2018.

Discuss Community v0.2 - GMS in the MapleStory Global & Europe Hacks, Cheats & Bots area at GameKiller.net

Tags:
  1. ShamWOOW

ShamWOOW Canada über Hacker

Stats
    I used to release very shitty stuff back in the day when I was young and just copy pasted but this sort of stuff always intrigued me, so now that I'm smarter I decided to mess around a bit more and actually learn.

So I come to all of you with my initial release of Community. The reason I call this trainer Community is because I want you, the community, to help me with improving this. If you have a script that you've tested and tried, PM me it or post it in the comment and I'll be sure to add it. If you have something that may improve the trainer, leave a comment with your idea and I will try my best to make it a possibility. I will make little QoL changes along the way but I don't have the knowledge or time to search for or learn how to create hacks (not that I ever could... shit seems difficult).

It's nothing entirely special and is just made up of publicly available scripts and it was made in a day with just what I need for me to use but I decided to release it in case someone else could find some use for it as well.

[​IMG]

What it includes (so far) v0.2:

• Godmode
    • Miss godmode
    • Generic No Delay
    • Auto Attack
    • Unlimited Attack
    • Poor mans vac
      • Mob Aggro
      • Lemmings
    • Mob vac
    • Pet loot
    • Custom scripts
    I've searched and tested a bunch of mob vacs but I can't seem to find one that works well like MMC or Kami (are these even a thing anymore lol) so I included a frankenstein version of a vac which is just lemmings and mob aggro. How it works is lemmings allows the monsters to walk off platforms and mob aggro just auto aggros each mob so they come towards you. It's slow and very ineffective but it's something!

It also includes a special section where you can add in your own script! If you find a script that you really want to try out or need and you can't wait for me to add it, you can add it yourself by pasting the entire script in the textbox and hack away.

So it's pretty straight forward but to do so simply paste the entire script in the textbox, click the Add script button, then you will be able to toggle the hack on and off using the checkbox. Once finished (or you want to try a different script), make sure the checkbox is toggled off, click the delete script button, and you can start again! Don't worry if this seems complicated for some reason, I've made sure to disable the buttons when you shouldn't be clicking them so the steps are very clear when you're actually doing it!

• Open the application named Community (make sure it's opened as Administrator or else hacks won't work)
    • Click Load Processes
    • Select the maplestory process
    • Click Attach
    • Hack away!

I don't promise anything but I should be able to keep this updated as long as there's a working bypass :)

Thanks!

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
    LikeInk, fsvsdfjv, javi64 and 22 others like this.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Blaze

Blaze China Homeless Admin

Stats
    Approved. Your name goes way back :blush:

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
    ShamWOOW likes this.
  3. ShamWOOW

Stats
    Haha yeah, I remember when we used to have a white/blue banner and it was under a different name as well I think. My last thing I released was 6 years ago so it's been a hot minute. GK did help me learn programming in the very beginning so I never forgot about this place :P

4. kevindolar16

kevindolar16 Bolivia Lurker

Stats
    you could add "auto pot" pls!! and thnx!! and video tutorial :D

5. lianne14

lianne14 Singapore Informed Hacker

Stats
    @ShamWOOW Could you share with us your source code? :D

6. ShaftDlong

ShaftDlong United States Informed Hacker

Stats
    Can you try updating this mob vac?

[ENABLE]
    alloc(hook,128)
    label(return)

hook:
    mov [esp+4],#9 //nAction
    mov [esp+14],#17 //nMoveType
    mov [esp+38],#1 //bAirhit

//Vac to Char X
    mov eax,[03142B44] //CUserLocal: 8B 3D ? ? ? ? 8B CF F3
    mov eax,[eax+142C] //Character X Location Offset: 89 8F ? ? ? ? ? ? 8B ? ? 89
    add eax,#150 //Adjust X
    mov [esp+18],eax //nMoveEndingX

//Vac to Char Y
    mov eax,[eax+142C+4] //Character X Location Offset+4
    add eax,#0 //Adjust Y
    mov [esp+1C],eax //nMoveEndingY
    //Original Opcodes
    push ebp
    mov ebp,esp
    push -01
    jmp return

0156CD20: // 55 8B EC 6A FF 68 ? ? ? ? 64 A1 00 00 00 00 50 81 EC FC 00 00 00 A1 ? ? ? ? 33 C5 89 45 ? 53 ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 8B ? 89 ? ? ? ? ?
    jmp hook
    return:

[DISABLE]
    0156CD20:
    push ebp
    mov ebp,esp
    push -01

This is the original script.

[ENABLE]
    alloc(hook,128)
    label(return)

hook:
    mov [esp+4],#9 //nAction
    mov [esp+14],#17 //nMoveType
    mov [esp+38],#1 //bAirhit

//Vac to Char X
    mov eax,[eax+142C] //Character X Location Offset: 89 8F ? ? ? ? 8B CF 8B 40 04 89
    add eax,#150 //Adjust X
    mov [esp+18],eax //nMoveEndingX

//Vac to Char Y
    mov eax,[eax+142C+4] //Character X Location Offset+4
    add eax,#0 //Adjust Y
    mov [esp+1C],eax //nMoveEndingY
    //Original Opcodes
    push ebp
    mov ebp,esp
    push -01
    jmp return

0156CD20: // 55 8B EC 6A FF 68 ? ? ? ? 64 A1 00 00 00 00 50 81 EC FC 00 00 00 A1 ? ? ? ? 33 C5 89 45 ? 53 ? ? 50 8D 45 F4 64 A3 00 00 00 00 8B F9 89 BD 3C FF FF FF
    jmp hook
    return:

[DISABLE]
    0156CD20:
    push ebp
    mov ebp,esp
    push -01

7. DonnyBaby

DonnyBaby Canada The New Guy

Stats
    If anyone could update and get a working auto rune going me and many other FTP players would be very greatful!
    Need to update script, and somehow find rune, and teleport the character to it first. (script only works ontop of rune).

[ENABLE]
    alloc(Hook,128)

Hook:
    push ebp
    mov ebp,esp
    push -01
    pushad
    mov ebx,ecx // CRuneStoneMgrForClient: 8B 0D ? ? ? ? E8 ? ? ? ? 8B 0D ? ? ? ? E8 ? ? ? ? 8B 0D ? ? ? ? E8 ? ? ? ? 8B 0D ? ? ? ? E8 ? ? ? ? 8B ? E8
    mov ecx,ebx
    call 0152AB30 // CRuneStoneMgrForClient::NoticeInRect: E8 ? ? ? ? A1 ? ? ? ? 89 ? ? 85 C0 0F 84 [Fifth result & start]
    push 25 // Left arrow
    mov ecx,ebx
    call 0152B830 // CRuneStoneMgrForClient::KeyInput: 8B 0D ? ? ? ? 53 E8 ? ? ? ? 85 C0 75 ? 8B [Follow first call]
    push 26 // Up arrow
    mov ecx,ebx
    call 0152B830 // CRuneStoneMgrForClient::KeyInput: 8B 0D ? ? ? ? 53 E8 ? ? ? ? 85 C0 75 ? 8B [Follow first call]
    push 27 // Right arrow
    mov ecx,ebx
    push 28 // Down arrow
    mov ecx,ebx
    popad
    jmp 0152A3C0+5

0152A3C0:
    jmp Hook

02071490:
    db C3

[DISABLE]
    0152A3C0: // CRuneStoneMgrForClient::Update: E8 ? ? ? ? 8B 0D ? ? ? ? 85 ? 74 ? ? E8 ? ? ? ? 8B 0D [Before last green result]
    push ebp
    mov ebp,esp
    push -01

02071490: // CUserLocal::ResetRuneStoneActionAndSendFailPacket: 8B 0D ? ? ? ? 53 E8 ? ? ? ? 85 C0 75 ? 8B [Follow second call]
    db 55

dealloc(Hook)

8. ShaftDlong

Stats
    If Auto rune was made public, no one would buy Terminal. Give it a rest.

9. DonnyBaby

Stats
    There are plenty of reasons to buy terminal other than auto rune, you're naive and quite frankly rude to say otherwise. However afk botting is currently impossible to the rest of the public who cant afford VIP trainers for their personal accounts due to this single hickup. Making substantial money, ingame or irl would still be impossible w/o a VIP trainer.

While it may be seem smart financially to keep such a script VIP, it ultimately hurts the community by limiting the amount of people that would ever make the jump to VIP in the first place. If people can't bot for free to see the advantages of having a VIP subscription, they're not going to when they do have the money for it.

What is the point of public hacking forums if their isn't public hacks available, and right now it is impossible to bot without auto rune. So why would I, or anyone "give it a rest". These communities are shrinking day by day, why not give people a reason to stay?

skar likes this.
  10. ShaftDlong

Stats
    I agree with your first point. The rest is nonsense.

Also there are plenty of public hacks available here on GK, shoutout to the amazing people who give their time to keep hacks updated and @Blaze for the public bypass which makes all this possible. And! It’s very possible to bot without auto rune...

11. DonnyBaby

Stats
    50bil...my point exactly, and how much time did you waste sitting around your house waiting for your 20 minute timer to go off so you could "manually suicide my kanna"...
    Unlike you apparently, some people actually have lives and come to forums like this to minimize the time they spend babysitting their computers.

12. ShaftDlong

Stats
    Those some people are also able use that time to generate the $30 they need for terminal. Which are you?

13. DonnyBaby

Stats
    The kind who wouldn't spend 30cents on this game :grinning: To anyone else who doesn't want to limit public accessibility and waste hours of their lives setting rune timers, here is a rune clear script back from v188, might be useful if you know how to update.

[Enable]
    Alloc(Hook, 124)
    Label(Return)

Hook:
    push ecx
    mov ecx,[02B1E670] // CRuneStoneMgrForClient 8B 0D ? ? ? ? E8 ? ? ? ? 8B 0D ? ? ? ? E8 ? ? ? ? 8B CF E8 ? ? ? ? 8D 8F
    call 01428F20 // CRuneStoneMgrForClient::OnRuneStoneClear 8B 0D ? ? ? ? E8 ? ? ? ? 8B 0D ? ? ? ? E8 ? ? ? ? 8B CF E8 ? ? ? ? 8D 8F
    pop ecx
    push ebp
    mov ebp,esp
    push -01
    jmp Return

00F1F2A0:
    jmp Hook
    Return:

[Disable]
    DeAlloc(Hook)

00F1F2A0: // CField::Update 55 8B EC 6A FF 68 ? ? ? ? 64 A1 ? ? ? ? 50 81 EC ? ? ? ? A1 ? ? ? ? 33 C5 89 45 F0 56 57 50 8D 45 F4 64 A3 ? ? ? ? 8B F9 89 7D 84
    push ebp
    mov ebp,esp
    push -01

14. ShaftDlong

Stats
    Love how you try to diffuse the tension with the emoji. Go home kid. Give it a rest.

15. DonnyBaby

Stats
    Didn't try to diffuse anything, see the tiny eyes and large smile? That's how you look at someone who is clearly retarded and won't "give it a rest". Night sweetie <3

16. SouthernEmblem

SouthernEmblem Veteran Hacker

Stats
    And yet here you are...... Arguing with a random stranger on the internet over a few lines of code that's available if you spent that $30 (It's $20/15 btw)

P/S CharXOff=14D6C and the hook aob is probably
    Code:
    81 ? EB 20 42 01 74 ? 81 ? 02 1D 42 01 74 [FUNCTION START]

Anyway, nice release, @OP!

17. Saihko4

Saihko4 Canada Premium Premium

Stats
    First of all nice release bro. thanks for helping people @
    terminal is $20 not $30. second maplestory effective farming and botting for money making is not just using few awesome hacks anymore. 70% of it is automation and in order to automate you need proper if not the best settings. this is what terminal offers along with many other features that makes our life way easier without having to do anything. you can see all this in the terminal page. To say people would buy terminal just for auto rune is so silly. auto rune is a small addition and I don't think you know many terminal user there are and how many of us use it for plethora of other features.

ShaftDlong and ShamWOOW like this.
  18. ShamWOOW

Stats
    Thanks guys,

I'll try updating and adding those scripts when I get home, but I've searched and updated multiple mob vac scripts and none of them have properly worked so I don't have much faith. Not to mention there's a minor patch going on right now haha. I'll try adding auto rune too but its pretty old so yeah.

Hopefully I can get the whole thing updated fast once the minor patch is over when the bypass is up.

Also for future reference it'd be awesome if everyone could put the scripts in spoiler tags so it just stays a bit cleaner.

Thanks!

19. themaster6

themaster6 Canada Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    thats in USD, its about $30 canadian

20. Saihko4

Saihko4 Canada Premium Premium

Stats
    I'm used to associating $ with usd but yeah its about 28 cad.