Computer build $1000-1500 CAD

Discussion in 'Computers' started by Foddy, May 7, 2018.

Discuss Computer build $1000-1500 CAD in the Computers area at GameKiller.net

1. Foddy

Foddy Canada Premium Premium

Stats
    Hey guys!

I'm looking to build a PC within this price range.
    I'm looking for the best i can get but at this moment i'd probably be mostly botting while i go to school.
    Hopefully, it can be upgraded because after I finish schooling I would look to upgrade certain parts(Maybe CPU, MOBO, Graphics, RAM: depending on how the build goes).

If you guys could help and or suggest parts, that'd be really appreciated!!

Thanks!!

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. allen4034123

allen4034123 The New Guy

Stats
    CPU upgrades wouldnt really happen because new CPUs aren't always supported by your motherboard. For MapleStory you can run on in-built CPU graphics. I'd recommend at least an SSD 120GB for boot drive and another hard drive for everything else.
    Does your 1000-1500 budget include peripherals and the monitor?

3. Foddy

Stats
    No. It's just for the PC. No peripherals/monitors. I have those so all I need is the pc

4. Lamp1996

Lamp1996 Canada TRUSTED SELLER Premium

Stats
    If youre planning on just botting you dont need to spend that much. Just a good cpu and ram

5. Foddy

Stats
    Eh, I'd like to be able to play other games if possible. Like bot and play a different game while I bot. I'm not going to just bot and have a Desktop just for botting. That's a waste of money imo. I would rather have a CPU that is able to do anything and can deal with multiple bots without getting hot.

6. dieforus

dieforus United States The New Guy

Stats
    I mean I got a 1070 GTX and 32 gbs of ram. Cant play CSGO and bot. I mean I could but I drop from like 300 fps to 150 along with slight fps tear when a maple client is open. I can have a couple bots open while I play maple just fine, doesn't need any cpu hacks either.
    (I don't use memory reducer on terminal)

7. Foddy

Stats
    And currently the price if those two are like 1/2 - 3/4 of a pc. And having the option to do more is optimal without destroying what u have

8. Sampsutin1

Sampsutin1 Finland The New Guy

Stats
    Well, I have z370 F gaming motherboard, intel i5-8600k, 1060 oc 3gb, powersupply is corsair vs650, 1 240gb samsung evo SSD, 1 TB normal harddrive, 2 X 8Gb RAM. All that together were about 1200€ and i think its pretty good so far

And to @dieforus Depends also about ur cpu, coz Cs:Go aint so heavy to GPU, and maplesotry is mostly CPU based, coz like at above i said, io can play like Dying light on max graphs and bot with 5 clients at same time and i dotn have eny fps drops

9. Foddy

Stats
    Shit. Okay I see. Quite a bit higher in cad but thanks for the computer info

10. MartensLanz

MartensLanz Peru The New Guy

Stats
    Wow I have a laptop, maybe will make some kannas to buy a pc thanks this post help me