Daily Helper Trainer

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe Hacks, Cheats & Bots' started by Pr0boszcz, Aug 8, 2018.

Discuss Daily Helper Trainer in the MapleStory Global & Europe Hacks, Cheats & Bots area at GameKiller.net

?

Do you feel like there's something missing in Daily Helper?

Poll closed Oct 23, 2018.
  1. Yes and I will write a post about it.

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. No. Just keep it updated when necessary.

7 vote(s)
    87.5%
  1. jerem0y

jerem0y United States The New Guy

Stats
    How do I go about that..? I just use the maps in the trainer to teleport by clicking on the spot i want to go to. How would I do it outside of a PQ?
    And im using on EU reboot which has very low population. But then again im in NA and not EU perhaps that has something to do with it..? I actually have a cannoneer I can test on windia also, so ill give that a try.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Pr0boszcz

Pr0boszcz Poland The New Guy

Stats
    EU Reboot from US means high ping... I would not be surprised if that was the case, do try on some US server instead and compare. As for how you test... just click on the map in the trainer even when outside the PQ, it will still teleport you...somewhere...lol.

3. jerem0y

Stats
    Its actually pretty smooth on the windia server. So I guess its just the EU server and I prob just have to deal with the frequent d/c's. Sometimes it works alright though thankfully :/ lol

4. denver1347

denver1347 Australia The New Guy

Stats
    No more update on this ?

5. Pr0boszcz

Stats
    I could, but public scripts aren't updated and I don't really have the time to update the scripts myself too. I didn't even login to the game since about 2 weeks.

6. jerem0y

Stats
    Would love to see an update aswell! I would even pay to be able to use this

7. Pr0boszcz

Stats
    Updated to 199.3, new password too, didn't login since over 2 weeks so it's not even tested, lmk if it works.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
    Pudim, jerem0y and denver1347 like this.
  8. SUPREME

SUPREME United States The New Guy

Stats
    so ive only used this for the chu chu pq, and currently whenever i complete the soup i get a dc

actually scratch that i was just fucking up the PQ. injection works and it all works fine except sometimes teleportin too fast would dc me or something

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
  9. Pr0boszcz

Stats
    Mhm, teleporting does sometimes just randomy DC, usually restarting the game and all the hacks helps, but sometimes nothing works, possibly it's the current server stress' fault. You can usually test how bad is the situation at the time you want to attempt by randomly spamming teleport.

10. Pr0boszcz

Stats
    Due to me no longer playing MapleStory I have decided to no longer keep this project up to date. Sorry folks, hope it was useful though.

11. eduardox195

eduardox195 Mexico Lurker

Stats
    No more update :c ?

12. eduardox195

eduardox195 Mexico Lurker

Stats
    i miss you </3