Important Dedicated / Fast Socks5 Proxy with Clean MS ACCs (Bundle Available)

Discussion in 'Global Ads' started by Blaze, Aug 19, 2017.

Discuss Dedicated / Fast Socks5 Proxy with Clean MS ACCs (Bundle Available) in the Global Ads area at GameKiller.net

1. Blaze

Blaze China Homeless Admin

Stats
    Warning
    Accounts are manually delivered so please be patient. They will be delivered as soon as possible.
    How does a proxy help with botting?
    MapleStory, and other online games keep track of your ip address every time you log into the game. If you ever get caught botting or hacking, they will check if there are more accounts under the same ip and ban them too. That means if you’re running Terminal or any other hack programs from a single IP address, you risk getting everything you worked for banned. By using proxies, you’re able to spread your bots over multiple ip address. This way the game company wont be able to link your accounts together and run a chain ban.

Why should I buy Socks5 proxies from GameKiller and not other sites?
    Our proxies are not only extremely clean, fast, and stable but they have never been used on game botting before. For a long time, these proxies were only accessible to clients that paid hundreds of dollars and them for non game botting related activities. These proxies were thoroughly tested for over a week straight in game while using Terminal. In addition, each user is guaranteed to have a different IP address. Many proxies from other providers were getting flagged by games such as MapleStory due to having the same class c address but that will not happen here.

How do I purchase? Select any package below based on your need
    Clarification: The x implies quantity. For example, (3x) One Month Clean Proxy means you will receive 3 different dedicated proxies.

Last edited: May 21, 2018 at 12:55 AM
    Forqot, anjello93, Cachos13 and 14 others like this.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Saihko4

Saihko4 United States Premium Premium

Stats
    Just leaving a review. I used proxyfish, virmach, and myprivateproxy before and none of those come close to this. I ordered 3 proxies on Saturday and received them on the same night and started botting with them. my bot has been running since Saturday night till now so I can confirm the speed are extraordinary. All 3 proxies that were provided to me were different ips also. Thank you

Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
  3. Dilweed

Dilweed United States The New Guy

Stats
    So far the proxy that was given to me has been very reliable

4. Qybah

Qybah A/S/L/P? SMOD Premium

Stats
    Been using these proxies for a while now and speed is great, haven't had any issues or downtime at all :)

riziry likes this.
  5. 21th7uk

21th7uk Australia The New Guy

Stats
    Clean, no problems using the proxy, does its job, really nice.

6. BuffHippo

BuffHippo Canada Premium Premium

Stats
    proxy's been working like a charm. very fast and easy to use

7. Duplemar

Duplemar United States The New Guy

Stats
    This is the first time I've ever used a proxy, and I've had zero issues with the one GK's provides

8. Jonathankas

Jonathankas Canada The New Guy

Stats
    Clean, no problems using the proxy, It's the first time I'm using that, it's really nice, doing its job and its very fast!

9. QuintonGocci

QuintonGocci United States Lurker

Stats
    Leaving a review for the Sock5 proxy. I've been using this proxy for a short time and have had 0 issues. The response time is excellent. The proxies are top notch triple A grade. I can find nothing to nit pick.Multiple Maplestory clients run without lag or crashes. Smooth as butter. I would recommend without a moment of hesitation that you purchase a Proxy with your trainer. It is well worth every penny. Thank you again Gamekiller. 5/5 stars.

10. Saihko4

Saihko4 United States Premium Premium

Stats
    Bot has been running for 9 days straight. These proxies are very fast and stable perfect for Terminal. Thank you for the amazing service of terminal and especially these proxies.

11. sjnur

sjnur Netherlands Informed Hacker

Stats
    Works great, no delay at all and no down time

12. Vinson Pham

Vinson Pham United States Lurker

Stats
    The proxies are excellent. way better than other proxy that i purchase before. botted for 5+ days straight with no issues. thank you

13. aviramyageena

aviramyageena Israel The New Guy

Stats
    First time using a proxy, nice to know i'll be safe from now on lel :grimacing:

14. sicktagger

sicktagger Australia Veteran Hacker

Stats
    [REVIEW]

Been using this for half a day now, but am impressed. I'm from Australia, so my ping is already pretty bad most of the time, but I've had no lag or DC issues using this proxy (which I assumed would be a pretty big problem). All in all, amazing for the price.

15. cocoswagg

cocoswagg United States Lurker

Stats
    quick and easy +1

16. hobothepotato

hobothepotato The New Guy

Stats
    [QUESTION}

would this allow me to bot in region locked areas (SEA) without the use of a vpn?

17. tbchan3

tbchan3 United States Informed Hacker

Stats
    Honestly I wouldn't know I were using a proxy so I think it's doing it job lol. Not too good with these things

18. dddddd2233

dddddd2233 United States Veteran Hacker

Stats
    so you can't get banned if you use this proxy?

19. Blaze

Blaze China Homeless Admin

Stats
    Using a proxy doesn't give you immunity from game bans if you get caught.

20. lolxlolx

lolxlolx Canada Premium Premium

Stats
    Works great & fast.
    No downtime whatsoever.