DK botting questions

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe' started by Amerk5000, Sep 5, 2018.

Discuss DK botting questions in the MapleStory Global & Europe area at GameKiller.net

1. Amerk5000

Amerk5000 United States Premium Premium

Stats
    is the la mancha spear hack stuff still working for dark knights? bout to make a new main and wasnt sure if they were worth botting at all

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. PaPu92

PaPu92 Venezuela The New Guy

Stats
    ya, the dmg sucks

Amerk5000 likes this.
  3. Amumu

Amumu United Kingdom Not Purple Aki

Stats
    I botted a Phantom the other day using Dark Impale 0 delay with La Mancha hack (Which still works) and past 160 my damage was just not sufficient for mobs, couldn't even farm Future Henesys without dcing.

We don't realize just how useful skill inject and GFMA etc. are until we level a new account expecting to go to Vanishing Journey with no cubed gear!

As it stands I think it's fine if you're actively funding it or already have funds on a Kanna so you can cube your secondary and emblem, ghost ship badge etc. as soon as you get them otherwise on their own Phantoms/Dark knights don't have any hacks that are good enough past 160.

Amerk5000 likes this.
  4. oODarkSlayerOo

oODarkSlayerOo Venezuela Bera Mesos :) Premium

Stats
    Yeah, it works, but you have to be some funded to do decent dmg and no dc on 200+ mobs

Amerk5000 likes this.
  5. dawnraiserkai

dawnraiserkai United States Informed Hacker

Stats
    400k range is fine for arcane river stuff
    probably want 800k+ range if you'll be botting in chuchu tho

6. Amerk5000

Amerk5000 United States Premium Premium

Stats
    word yeah i have enough to get this char to like 800k to 1m area hardly ever d/c when botting, maybe once an hour dk's a pretty fun class as well.

7. dawnraiserkai

dawnraiserkai United States Informed Hacker

Stats
    If you bot chuchu, i'd recommend auto-cc every 15-20 min so you can avoid the anti-bot mob