dotCarlos' very sincere Terminal testimony

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe Terminal Testimonial' started by dotCarlos, Mar 12, 2017.

Discuss dotCarlos' very sincere Terminal testimony in the MapleStory Global & Europe Terminal Testimonial area at GameKiller.net

1. dotCarlos

dotCarlos Mexico Veteran Hacker

Stats
    So, as today my VIP ended and I just renewed, I wanted to make my first testimonial about Terminal, even if I've been using it for about 4 months.

I have to say I'm going to be really hard on terminal, just like those kids that come here saying terminal's shit, just with the purpose of actually getting a really honest testimonial of what terminal is, and what terminal is not. All this being said, I have to make sure you guys understand that, even if I'm making my first testimonial, I'm pretty experimented with it and that might alter a little the results of this, since I already know some pretty good farming spots and good ways to hit 200 pretty fast, which you'll spend 1-2 weeks doing once you approach to terminal for the very first time. So, first of all, I advice you to use free trainers so you get some experience in the field. After that, give terminal a shot.

I'll try to be as accurate as possible to inform all potential buyers about terminal's upsides and downsides. Also, I'd like to mention that this Testimonial will be specially dedicated for those low-budget PC owners. About 3 weeks ago my computer just died, since I abused of it's ability to do many tasks at a time, so now I'm saving up for a new AMD ryzen so I can get back to real botting.

These are the laptop specs I'll be botting in:
    [​IMG]

These are the specs of my computer (which is a laptop) where I'm going to be botting with JUST 3 Clients (it's the best I can handle while doing my daily work in it (designing mostly). I installed a modified Windows 10 version with almost everything that consumes big amounts of RAM removed, so I can actually get more RAM for my computer's performance.

REMEMBER: You might not see as good results as you would expect if you actually run 5-10 bots in your pc.

So, this month I'm going to be botting with 1 new BW account, 1 new WH account (will test how good it is), and an old and decently equipped lvl 200+ BW (with 80% drop rate in non-reboot server). NO KANNAS. I want to test and show Terminal's full potential without any other intervention but just the character I'll be botting with.

Each one of the daily incomes will be tagged with colors shown above so you can see the result with each one of them.

So, as of now, march 9th I'm starting to bot again and let's fun that ryzen!

This is my starting point: $324.88 USD which is What I made last month with terminal until my PC got fucked. I need around $700.00 USD to buy a new motherboard and DDR4 ram for it. The rest of the hardware it''s going to be from my dead computer (RX480 x2 and 1000watt power source).
    [​IMG]

DAILY INCOME LOG

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
    March 9th: Starting my journey.
    Blaze Wizard 1: Level 1.
    Wild Hunter: Level 1.
    Blaze Wizard 2: Level 24x.

Today's income: $0
    Today's loss: $21

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

March 10th: Day 1.
    • So, today I woke up after 8 hours of overnight botting, I checked my laptop and it show nothing but this "terminal error" in the screen that wouldn't let me bot, I suppose it was most of the night since I'm just lvl 70 and 80 in BW and WH, and I just got about 20 nodestones in my BW, they should add a timer to that "error" message so it could autoclose and let Terminal Manager to relaunch bots. Anyways, we'll see how it goes the next 14 hours so I can post the results of day #1.
    • End of day one: Even with those few lost botting hours overnight, I managed to get 2b in pure mesos and around 7b in items with the BW..
    So, as you might realize, I already made enough to cover GK's VIP in the first day. I must say this happened thanks to my 80% Drop rate BW, I know, but considering I'm only using 3 clients with no kanna in the maps, you should take that factor into your botting and you'll see that if you run 6 bots (1 botter + 1 kanna a map) the results will be better than mine today.

So, these are today's final stats:
    Blaze Wizard: 850m mesos.
    Wild Hunter: 350m mesos.
    Blaze Wizard: 7.3b mesos.

Total possible income: 8.5b Mesos = $19.55 USD (Considering I would sell the mesos for 2.3/B).

Today's loss: $0

I still have to sell the mesos.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 11th: Day 2
    As usual, I'll bot overnight. Also, I decided to start a blaster botting in reboot. I'll be tagging my Reboot blaster with (R) and this color.

• Day 2 was really successful thanks to 2X Exp hours, I got around 12b in items and 2.5b in pure meso.
    • Also, I got 2.5b in pure meso.
    • In reboot, I managed to get to lvl 200 in the blaster, so I'll be able to start farming nodes soon.
    Blaze Wizard: 1.5b mesos.

Wild Hunter: 500m mesos.
    Blaze Wizard: 10b mesos.

Total possible income: 12b Mesos = $27.6 USD (Considering I would sell the mesos for 2.3/B).

Still haven't sold mesos.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    March 12th: Day 3

Today what a little sloppy, for some reason my internet was failing, started losing packets which means I had too many disconnections. 2X Drop was good tho, so I still managed to get about 5b with my BW, 1b with my BW, and around 600m with my WH. Also, I made some progress with my (R)Blaster, which is lvl 200 now so all I need to do is get 5th job now.

The good news is, that, as of today, I already made my money back, sold 10b ($23 USD, the image shows it's equivalence in Mexican Pesos).

[​IMG]
    Blaze Wizard: 1b mesos.

Wild Hunter: 600m mesos.
    Blaze Wizard: 5b mesos.

(R)Blaster: 1b mesos.
    Total possible income: 7b Mesos = $16 USD (Considering I would sell the mesos for 2.3/B).

Total Meso Stock: 30b.
    Today's income:
    $23
    Total income: $23
    Sold 10B mesos today.

March 13th: Day 4

This day was amazing farming wise! I made around 12b, I started going boss with my BW and the other 2 mules leeching, specially Gollux which will give me some good gears I can sell for 2-4b each. I decided not to bot in my (R)Blaster today as I was using my computer to do some designs and it couldn't afford 4 open clients + photoshop. Also, this is the first time the Wild Hunter makes 1b+, which is great news!
    Blaze Wizard: 2b mesos.

Wild Hunter: 1.6b mesos.
    Blaze Wizard: 8b mesos.
    (R)Blaster: 0 mesos.
    Total possible income: 12b Mesos = $27.6 USD (Considering I would sell the mesos for 2.3/B).

Total Meso Stock: 42b.
    Total possible sale income:
    $92+ USD

Didn't sell mesos today.
    March 14th: Day 5

Today was a little disappointing, I made just 8b. I was lazy and wanted to play Dota 2, I said "just 1 game", it ended up being 5 games, so I was out of botting for 6-7 hours. I guess sometimes you just have to have some fun and then go back to work.
    Wild Hunter: 1b mesos.
    Blaze Wizard: 6b mesos.

Total Meso Stock: 50b.
    $110+ USD

No mesos sold today.
    March 15th: Day 6, BIG SALE!
    So, the last few days I was getting worried about having so much stock, since you can always get banned it was really terrifying losing 50b, luckily somebody bought them all today!
    [​IMG]

Besides that, I made just 10b today. I won't bot overnight since we'll have maintenance early tomorrow and I'm too lazy to wake up that early. I'll start restocking once I'm able to bot after maintenance. To finish today's update, I just want to mention I've done 5 times what Terminal costs in less than a week! Imagine what you can do with 1 entire month and using a good botting computer (to keep up 10+ bots running!). I'll keep updating this until I finish my VIP or I get what I want, which is an entire new rig funded by terminal VIP hacks. Thanks for reading! 'till next update.
    Wild Hunter: 2b mesos.
    Blaze Wizard: 6b mesos.

Total Meso Stock: 0.
    $110+ USD
    Today's income: $100+ USD
    Total income: $123ish USD.

I'll post my paypal incomes in aproximated quantities for security reasons.

BIG SALE TODAY! SO HAPPY!

March 16th: Day 7

I couldn't bot today, wasn't at home and didn't turn on my laptop, will start botting now.

March 17th: Day 8

I had some internet issues late in the afternoon so I couldn't bot that well today, I still managed to get 6b. Bad day :(. Let's hope tomorrow my internet will be fine all day.
    Blaze Wizard: 4b mesos.

Total Meso Stock:
    16b.
    Total possible sale income:$110+ USD

March 18th: Day 9
    Today my stats went up again, got like 13b in total so I got a pretty good stock to start selling again. Let's hope to sell it soon!

Blaze Wizard: 8b mesos.

Total Meso Stock:
    28b.
    Total possible sale income:$56+ USD

March 19th: Day 10
    This day was GREAT! I got 13b so I'm now stocked up for a big sale again. I'm hoping to sell mesos soon, also I figured out another way to improve my meso farming so it's all good atm!

Blaze Wizard: 9b mesos.

Total Meso Stock:
    41b.
    Total possible sale income:$80+ USD

March 20th: Day 11

I didn't go to work today so I just stayed playing Dota 2 most of the day, so I didn't make that much money.

Blaze Wizard: 4b mesos.

Total Meso Stock: 47b.

Total possible sale income:$85+ USD

Haven't sold my mesos yet.

March 21th: Day 12
    Today I realized I had A LOT of Meister cubes, so I decided to test luck and I ended up having 2 more accesories in legendary tier, one of them actually got 20% drop so now I have 100% droprate in my BW. So today's income was a little better, made 10b out of my 3 bots. I'm thinking about making another BW since the WH sucks for me, it dc's too much. I'll start it tonight.

Blaze Wizard: 7b mesos.

Total Meso Stock: 60b.
    Total possible sale income:$105+ USD

Haven't sold my mesos yet.
    March 22-24th: Day 13-15

So, after a few days of not being active because my internet sucked balls (plus I forgot to pay my ISP the first day) I managed to farm just like 14b in these 3 days. The positive side is that I sold all the 75b I had in storage on March 23 (13b for 1.7 usd/b) and today (60b)! the negative side is that mesos aren't worth 2-25 usd anymore, so I just sold them pretty much cheaper than it was, I made a bulk deal for some guy who bought me all the 60b for $1.4 each. I know I lowballed it A LOT, but honestly, it's really worrysome to have that much stock and risking being banned. It's still worth it to me, so at the end of the day I earned $84 out of 60b + $24 from the 13b. Looking at my final numbers, I'm sitting in $230ish dollars of income in the first half of the month WITH JUST 3 CLIENTS RUNNING!

[​IMG]

Blaze Wizard: 0b mesos.
    Wild Hunter: 0b mesos.

Blaze Wizard: 0b mesos.

Total Meso Stock: 0b.
    Total possible sale income: $0 USD
    Today's income: $107
    Total income: $230ish USD.

Sold 75b over the last 3 days! AWESOME!

March 25-28th: Day 15-17

So, after 3 days I restocked to 50b again, looking forward to sell them soon! The even better news is that, as of today, I bought my AMD Ryzen 1700, a Motherboard and 16GB DDR4 2133Mhz!! So, all I need now is a Powersource, another RX480 8GB, a new PC Case and maybe another SSD (which I already have but seeing Terminal is providing more money and I still got 13ish days to bot, I'll buy a lot of new hardware).
    I'll provide pictures once I have those babies in my hands. As of MArch 25th I changed my
    WH for another BW I find it more stable for farming.

Blaze Wizard: 15b mesos.
    Blaze Wizard: 5b mesos.
    Blaze Wizard: 30b mesos.

Total Meso Stock: 50b.

Total possible sale income: $70+ USD
    Total income: $230ish USD.
    March 29th: Day 18

I wasn' going to update post today since I needed my laptop for work and didn't farm that much, but I received my Ryzen 1700, motherboard and RAM!

Next goal is a decent computer case and a RX 480! I spent about 500 usd in a good deal.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

March 30th - April 8th : Day 18-28.

Sorry I wasn't able to update my thread back again, but as I'm a teacher, I was on mid-term exam applications so I had to do my job, it was a pretty rough week or so, but that doesn't mean I wasn't botting, I managed to make around $300 in sales :D! I already ordered my RX480 and a new computer case! So my PC is already ON!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I still got some fluency (130ish dollars) for anything else I'm planning to do with my PC, maybe I'll redesign my gaming room and buy a decent desktop (I made the one I have myself and it's horrible LOL!) I actually bought some stuff I wanted to buy long time ago, some good posters and stuff, I might be adding them at the end of this topic.

[​IMG]

So, even if I got 2 more days to finish my testimonial I will end it up now since I still have a lot of things to do and not that much of a time.

I'll be very specific in the next part so you can understand my experience with Terminal in comparison with other similar trainers.

First, I'll start by saying that if you are still skeptical, I invite you to try Terminal for a week and you might experience what I did, specially if you can run 5-10 clients in your PC.
    What's Terminal is. It's just a MapleStory trainer, It will help you improve your meso/$$ income if you use it properly.

What Terminal ISN'T. Terminal won't do anything for you but to give you the elements to farm, boss or train in a very easy way, just as rival trainer, it's just like that, it doesn't have anything that would make it special or better than "you know which" trainer. So, it's just a VIP trainer with mostly public hacks. You still have to look for your own farming maps and methods to fund yourself, community won't help you with those, but, to be fair, no one would share that kind fo information, work your ass off! People didn't spend 2-3 months figuring out the best way to earn money just to share it with you.

Efficiency. Terminal happens to be an incredibly efficient trainer, I will separate this part into a few sections in order to compare it with the main rival trainer.

• UI. Terminal's UI is SUPER CLEAN, which means you don't have to navigate throught stupid "icons" or "images" that, once you click them will pop up a new window which has to be closed by clicking another annoying icon, so that's something I really like about this trainer, its simplicity.
    • Staff. Staff responses on support sections are quite faster here, plus we have a lot of VIP users who help new users even in chatbox, rival forum makes this too, so it's a tie in this section.
    • Updates. So, it has happened to me once or twice when I used "Bright" trainer that if an update didn't take too long, VIP extensions weren't applied. GK applies a VIP extension in EVERY single case they delay their updates or GKG has any problem.
    • Multi-client support. Terminal has a really good method to organize your workspace when running multiple clients, I really like it.
    Price. It's only $20 for unlimited client use, stupidly cheap. (I must say I got $1 extra because of region specific tax, which sucks a little). Still, compared to "bright", the price is MUCH better, so let's not complain about it lol.

Functionality. Even though Terminal has released really cool features, I would love for the trainer to have more stuff like the scripting feature (which we don't know nothing about).

So, just to finish my review, I must say Terminal is the best trainer I've ever used in my entire gaming career (Talking about MapleStory bots), I will have to mention again that this trainer WILL NOT DO MAGIC or WONDERS, you have to figure out how to use it to take maximum advantage of it.

Will I buy another month? Hell yeah.

So far in this month I've earn about $500 and I had $324 from the remaining income of the last month, which I spent in:
    AMD Ryzen 1700 Processor // $329
    Kingstone HyperX 2400mhz 8GBx2 // $130
    Asus Radeon GTX480 Strix 8GB // $280
    Asus Prime B350-Plus // $110
    Thermal Take Versa N26 Black Mid tower // $60

I put maybe $100 from my wallet just to complete my PC build.

With this I end my Terminal 1 month testimonial. If I have the time, I'll make another one of the next month, next goal is to build a battle station! Here we go!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, after 3 months of my terminal testimonial finished, I finally got permanently banned on all my broan accounts :(. I still wanted to let you know what my room looks finished now that I gathered over $1200 USD.

This is my last item acquired, a GTX 1080 :) It was around $550 USD.

[​IMG]

And this is how my Gaming room looks atm: I bought everything here with Terminal income, The only 3 things I had before Terminal was the Laptop on the left (I botted all the way with it, used for my testimonial and botting atm lol) and the Screen on the left side. Besides that, EVERYTHING's thanks to terminal!
    [​IMG]

Gaming Chair: $300
    LG Screen: $150
    MSI GTX1080 O8C: $550
    Bottom Carpet (little platform): $120
    Custom Made Desktop: $200
    My nikes on the left: $80
    New K70 Red Keyboard: $80

Total income in last 3 months: $1,480

All I have to say is, THANK YOU FOR SUCH AN AMAZING TRAINER!

Now that I've been banned, I'll start botting in Reboot. See you soon with another testimonial.

@Blaze

Last edited: Jun 5, 2017

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. elpollolok0

elpollolok0 Mexico The New Guy

Stats
    como rayos le hiciste para sacar 10b con un bw en non-reboot?? :o

3. dotCarlos

Stats
    No es tan dificil.

!BUMP! Update: Day 3 complete! 27 to go!

!BUMP! Update: Day 4 complete! 26 to go!

!BUMP! Updated to day 5! 25 to go!

4. oODarkSlayerOo

oODarkSlayerOo Venezuela Premium Premium

Stats
    vaya, muy bueno! Podria pedirte algunos consejos via pm? :)

5. dotCarlos

Stats
    Claro, con algunas limitantes.

!BUMP! Updated to day 6! 24 to go!

6. n131

n131 Canada Premium Premium

Stats
    I totally should have done this to. Maybe next month ill do one to :)

But good job man keep it going.

dotCarlos likes this.
  7. lars van spronsen

lars van spronsen The New Guy

Stats
    nice work man
    can you send me pm for help me to farm mesos?
    the good spots i never saw a guy who farmed 8b with 1 char

nice work!

8. dotCarlos

Stats
    Thanks man, about the spots, you gotta make an extra efford :p

!BUMP! Updated day 8!

9. lagedon

lagedon United States Prominent Hacker

Stats
    Selling nodestones probably...you have to put a lot of effort into it tho

10. dotCarlos

Stats
    Yeah, you gotta find your own ways to make mesos. Selling nodes isn't one of my own methods, but's really efficient tho.

!BUMP! Updated day 10!

11. lagedon

Stats
    Where do u even bot honestly

12. dotCarlos

Stats
    It's a well kept secret. Maybe once I get to fund my new pc I'll reveal some of the stuff.

13. lagedon

Stats
    It must be a lv200 spot

14. dotCarlos

Stats
    BUMP! Updated day 11! btw @lagedon, not exactly, I'm just Node farming with my BW to get my spells to hit harder.

15. lars van spronsen

lars van spronsen The New Guy

Stats
    but seriously 8b is sick in 1 day with 1 acc.
    give us some hints or tips

nice work bro

16. dotCarlos

Stats
    !BUMP! Sorry for the delay. UPDATED: March 21-24! Thanks for watching guys! I've seen some really positive words in my inbox and some motivated people to buy Terminal, that's good. Also, as I'm pretty busy working, I might slow down a little on the daily updates and will do a major update (2-3 days content). I'll keep posting results until the month ends!

!BUMP! Updated from March 25th to March 28th!

My Ryzen is already shipped and coming soon to papa!

!BUMP! UPdated: I GOT MY RYZEN ! Thanks GK ! @Blaze

BUMP! Updated: Testomonial finished, so as my PC!!

17. Blaze

Blaze China Homeless Admin

Stats
    I just squirted all over my pants and chair after reading your latest update. Big congrats on the Ryzen purchase!!

Thank you so much for staying committed on the testimonial and showing everyone what you can do with just a 20$ subscription.

By the way, nice godly botting spots :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

dotCarlos likes this.
  18. Qybah

Qybah A/S/L/P? SMOD Premium

Stats
    Nice testimonial, you just convinced me to go back to non-reboot servers:emoji_ok_hand:

Jealous of the gains on the green BW

dotCarlos likes this.
  19. dotCarlos

Stats
    Thanks @Blaze I'm really happy with my new baby :D!
    Thanks man, Non-reboot is still worth it !

20. Puckus

Puckus New Zealand The New Guy

Stats
    Who do you sell your mesos to?