Earn up to 20$ PayPal per hour ! -- [Free] Giftcards! (Amazon, League of Legends, WoW, iTunes, more!

Discussion in 'Referral Links' started by Airwaves, Sep 10, 2015.

Discuss Earn up to 20$ PayPal per hour ! -- [Free] Giftcards! (Amazon, League of Legends, WoW, iTunes, more! in the Referral Links area at GameKiller.net

1. Airwaves

Airwaves Canada Veteran Hacker

Stats
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hey guys, today i'm bringing you a legit guide on making money using just your cellphone! (iOS/Android)
    It's actually too easy, and only requires 4 steps.

1. Open your browser on your phone (iOS/Android)
    2. Manually type this link into the address bar : bit.ly/1NkHECF
    3. Sign up using that link. You might be prompted at some point to enter a code, the code is :266Z5Z (This gives you 50 points to start)
    4. Download APPS and earn points! (Points can be exchanged for PP/Various giftcards)

Post below if you are struggling with any of this, and i'll try and get back to you ASAP!

Last edited: Sep 10, 2015

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. faraway

faraway Saudi Arabia Lurker

Stats
    I really hate all the points4download apps..They basically suck up your time and annoy the living fuck out of me when it doesn't work

3. Lethargy

Lethargy United States Elite Hacker

Stats
    None of these work. Go fuck yourself OP. I was good friends with a guy who wrote 50%+ of these ebooks, selling them around various forums and making profit. He knew perfectly well that none of his ebooks actually work, it's all for referrals and ebook sales profit. If you fall for these you're an idiot.

OVOXO likes this.
  4. FreeMarket

FreeMarket Veteran Hacker

Stats

Why would you use LT's name and talk like a complete idiot?

5. Airwaves

Stats
    I honestly have no clue what he's talking about either, the only eBook I've ever released was my own. And I don't even sell it anymore.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
  6. Lethargy

Lethargy United States Elite Hacker

Stats
    Necroposting much?

None of "these" as in your "method" and all the other shitty "methods" that involve PPC, CPA, CPM, CPI, CTR etc that don't work. I'm telling you to promptly go fuck yourself because you're filling up the eBook section with utter shit.

7. OVOXO

OVOXO The New Guy

Stats
    Are you implying this section was even somewhat decently good at one point?

always has been shit tbh.

8. Airwaves

Stats
    Are you okay? Here :