Discuss Easiest Meso in the MapleStory Global & Europe Terminal Testimonial area at GameKiller.net

1. dragoonkngz

dragoonkngz United States Lurker

Stats
    Hello GK Community,

At first I was a bit hesitant to buy the terminal membership, given the fact that there are MULTIPLE free bots out there. However after I gave terminal a try I can see how it is a step above anything free service would provide. There is a dedicated team and community who provides scripts for terminal, making everyone's life much more easier. When I first started terminal I browsed the forum and installed every script I can find, eventually making a 1m~1m Ark in Scania in just two weeks. However after using terminal for a bit more and incorporating multi-accounting (Yes I didn't start off with multi-account cause my computer is a toaster), I've managed to create op characters one after another in around 3 days time, each with 2m+ range. With the auto-quest scripts I don't have to worry about going through tedious prequest, just tick it on and you're done. I would say terminal is definitely worth a shot and you can make your money back easily by selling your newly made op accounts.

Dogiman likes this.

Mr. Ad Advertisement