Elsword Hack - Global Version

Discussion in 'ELSWORD NA Hacks, Bots & Releases' started by xjapan, Feb 28, 2016.

Discuss Elsword Hack - Global Version in the ELSWORD NA Hacks, Bots & Releases area at GameKiller.net

1. Godslyr3000

Godslyr3000 United States The New Guy

Stats
    Sooo what hacks work without crashes on NA?

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Manafai

Manafai Israel The New Guy

Stats
    Really? Why? Before the recent patch, I hacked SD and GoD like a motherfucker (by myself) and nothing happened to me. Should I avoid hacking these even if I'm doing it alone?

3. finalxheart2970

finalxheart2970 United States Lurker

Stats
    The GM tends to check the completion time in SD, Henir, and GoD more often than normal dungeons, so avoid over-hacking in those dungeons would be the best choice

4. HeadForFree

HeadForFree United States Lurker

Stats
    How come the hack constantly crashes for me? I only turn on Speed hack, one hit, full map attack, and god mode.

5. finalxheart2970

finalxheart2970 United States Lurker

Stats
    Currently, because of the game update, one hit is not working right now and the game will crash if u turn it on. What you can use right now for easy dungeon clearing are Max MP & HP, God Mode, Crit damage (switch on around 3 to 4 ticks), Crit chance (switch on around 3 to 4 ticks). If you need more attack damage, you can also set the attack damage to 100 or 200.

6. HeadForFree

Stats
    Thank you for your time :)

7. typeexit

typeexit Taiwan Lurker

Stats
    Could the hack support the TW version?

or anyone can tell me how to use it where the location is not supported? ( like TW, CN )

Maybe use the older hack global version?

Thanks a lot =)

8. shikai42

shikai42 United States Veteran Hacker

Stats
    Back when i used GTX or even garuru trainer the only hacks i ever used for years of hacking was godmode, inf mp, no cooldown and never got detected in any SD or norm henirs.
    I also had +6 or 7 SD sets and would be able to get whatever title i wanted, so you dont need to fear target times as far as im concerned unless they decided to actually bother with it for once.. So yea :x, dont really need super crit/damage/full map

9. HeadForFree

Stats
    Idk if its just me but the hacks aren't working. I can turn on Hp full, or mana full, but it doesn't seem like its working at all. Someone please help.

10. Manafai

Stats
    The game was recently patched so the hack isn't updated. What you can use right now for easy dungeon clearing are Max MP & HP, God Mode, Crit damage and Crit chance.

11. Melipooh

Melipooh Costa Rica Lurker

Stats
    is it only me or hack crash alot ?

12. HeadForFree

Stats
    I've tried to turn it on, but it doesn't seem to work

13. AlphadogsEX

AlphadogsEX Philippines Lurker

Stats
    is it safe to use this hack by using max mp, god mode and max hp? (just need an assistance to complete the 3rd job quest) (Els Int)

Added: there is something that I need to wait perhaps? been like this for one minute.

Attached Files:

• 111.png
      111.png
      File size:
      1.3 MB
      Views:
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2018 at 8:14 AM
  14. Manafai

Stats
    That's actually like a mini browser, so you can scroll down with your mouse wheel while inside it. When you scroll down, you should see a link with the words " " somewhere there. Click it and the timer will start counting down and then you can activate the hack. You only need to do this process the first time you start the hack. The next time you open it, you should be able to click "Active Loader" without waiting for the timer.

15. lehoang

lehoang Vietnam Lurker

Stats
    Help, what's wrong with my hack ? cant lick anything

Attached Files:

16. AddKim92

AddKim92 Romania The New Guy

Stats
    where can I find the titles codes?

17. desukawaii

desukawaii New Zealand Lurker

Stats
    Hack Broken? im guessing due to the update is the reason this hack aint working, but mine wont even open when i click the logo it just resets the window any ideas on how to fix or is it just waiting for update?

18. StyleALEX

StyleALEX Peru Lurker

Stats
    I can not download the file, can someone send it to one of these emails?
    [email protected] com
    [email protected] com

or upload it to google drive or mega, please answer this comment.
    sorry for the bad English I need to use the translator