Elsword Hack - Global Version

Discussion in 'ELSWORD NA Hacks, Cheats & Bots' started by xjapan, Feb 28, 2016.

Discuss Elsword Hack - Global Version in the ELSWORD NA Hacks, Cheats & Bots area at GameKiller.net

1. Kirito2058

Kirito2058 Brazil Lurker

Stats
    where is the banner?? :/

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Jaric

Jaric Philippines The New Guy

Stats
    there is no file in the quarantine... all my antivirus is disable.

3. Jaric

Stats
    guys check this out.. this is the new update in void hack.. i cant use ctrl+L and i cant sroll down. i cant see the ad... T.T

Attached Files:

4. NiceGuyz

NiceGuyz Philippines Lurker

Stats
    so means your Gud Bye to Elsword or you still have an account?

5. FocheraOfTitan

FocheraOfTitan Philippines Lurker

Stats
    most likely good bye to those main acc got banned.

6. JJProject

JJProject Lurker

Stats
    there is no ad popping up

Attached Files:

7. Jaric

Stats
    try to open first at the NA hack then after you do that you can activate the hack like the old times then exit and go to void. then thats it.

8. Jaric

Stats
    in my pc i ty to run void elsword and the hack. nothing appear. but when i try to open those two in the internet cafe, or computer shop, it runs smoothly. whats the problem? i need help please

9. Jaric

Stats
    i got home and i try the hack.. for NA server it runs smoothly. but when i use the hack for void open the void elsword. the hack does not appear and the elsword exe. in the task manager stops.. anyone encounter this problem?

10. Reavion

Reavion Indonesia Lurker

Stats
    always force close at Add Fusion, cant reach until boss and then force closed.

11. Reavion

Reavion Indonesia Lurker

Stats
    My Ne FrameWork Problem

12. EmanuelDC

EmanuelDC Mexico Lurker

Stats
    Idk if this could help but. I was reading about y'all saying game crashes and closes by itself. I started to do my first 2 Add Fusion theory dungeon with the hack open but not using it. Then I do a normal dungeon doing it the same way, and I can use hack by some hours (last time were 4) w/o crashing.

BUT i have a question. Really did u got banned for using the hack on ? I did the quest for the ultimate (going to FES) and nothing happend (2 months ago). Even using auto mode. ¿Wich sections of hack do you use?

13. Ling6608

Ling6608 Malaysia The New Guy

Stats
    I got ban elrianode CITY,
    1st account - FMA,GOD MODE,critcal 4,critical damage 5 ,full att speed(it wasnt ban when i used the that setting , it was ban after i get the 1000 kills)(MAC BLOCK)
    2nd account-FMA,GOD MODE,critcal 2,critical damage 2,full att speed(ban after a week of playing)(Ban reason:Hacking)(Dungeon,heroic,secret dungeon)(level 98)
    3rd account--FMA,GOD MODE,critcal 2,critical damage 2,full att speed(ban after few days of playing)(Ban reason:Hacking)(Dungeon,heroic,secret dungeon)(level 95 and level 91)
    4th account--FMA,GOD MODE,critcal 2,critical damage 2,full att speed(ban after a days of playing)(Ban reason:Hacking)(Dungeon,heroic,secret dungeon)(level 55)
    I played a 4th account because i saw the hack is updated and i think im not going to create a 5th account possibly? hahaha
    (Void server )

14. randomgirl667

randomgirl667 United States Lurker

Stats
    I hacked and got 5 chars to level 99 before xD

also, now, i open the hack and it says open void elsword, it disapears when i click play on void's loader and they never popup the again...elsword OR the hack...help..
    also, my windows defence is off and mc cafee is expired. those are my only two virus detections..

15. Jaric

Stats
    that happen to me lately. my only solution is, open then void first, then click sa play botton, wait for atleast 5–8 sec. then open the hack, run as admin. then wait again for 5 sec. before opening the void hack. couse when you first open the hack then the void elsword. the exe. stop working on the task manager.

16. Jaric

Stats
    i dont use that mich hack. i just use god mode and FMA and attackspeed 3, nothing happens.

17. Drakbad

Drakbad Dominican Republic Lurker

Stats
    In short, is it unsafe to use the hack? Is there a chance that I'll be banned gamer if I use hack?

18. saifsyed

saifsyed India Lurker

Stats
    It is not safe to use critical chance and damage at all on void server, i have been using it and getting banned. the safest way is only to use FMA and god mode, haven't been banned yet and playing it since weeks

19. saifsyed

saifsyed India Lurker

Stats
    @xjapan Also there is a bug in Ad banner, sometimes it tells you to download google chrome but when you click banner it doesn't start counting. need fixing

20. hatdogs

hatdogs Philippines The New Guy

Stats
    Yo! The game was updated, need to update the hack. I'm waiting, inform us if the hack is updated.

Zogbi likes this.