Elsword hack user guide

Discussion in 'ELSWORD NA Hacks, Cheats & Bots' started by GungnirThEnd, Oct 24, 2015.

1. GungnirThEnd

GungnirThEnd Informed Hacker

Stats
    hi ppl this si a nice guide that you can use when any hack is aviable for one hit ko full hp/mp

now the tips that i used to avoid any crash and worked for me since i stayed online for long time until i decided take a break of the game:
    simple just enter dungeon, while your character is doing the starting poses etc turn on one hit ko
    2: after START is gone turn it off. you can play the full dungeon with the hack working.
    3. repeat steps 1-2 and every dungeon your run.
    4. please remember the hack ill turn off in mid run if:
    1: you change any item that changes your attack values (EX: you changed your weapon mid run.
    2: if your recive any atk buff or debuff like: auras, random misssion atk buff etc: (any buff that doesnt not change atk or magic atk shouldnt turn off the hack.
    3: in case your hack is turned off mid dungeon do this:
    1: turn on the hack for around 3-5 seconds or kill 1 mob to see if it turned on.
    2: turn off the hack one hit ko, then you can end your run.

that should be enough like i said this worked 100% for me and you should be able to stay online as much as you like.
    If my guide helped please click tanks.
    i hope this help you guys, enyoy.

NOTE: if you hack do not work maybe needs an update like today 25/10/2015 we got an 2x.exe update so please pretty please wait for xjapan update this guide can help you whenever a hack is aviable and i highly reccomend my steps if you want play long time with no crashes.

you can find the hack updates at hackelsword.net whenever you see the hack is not working or if you see any bug please report it, those guys ill handle it.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2015
    MemeMachine69 likes this.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. darkmegazero

darkmegazero Lurker

Stats
    Re: Elsword hack 3.0 tips for NA only (i could test NA only)

Well, my problem is opening the hack bcuz it dont even open, i just do double click and nothing pop-up

I use Windows 10 and use the compatibility options and nothing works, any1 more with that problem?

3. natethugga

natethugga Lurker

Stats

it doesnt work fork me either my friend.... i think the server of the hack is down at the moment

muraliprakash likes this.
  4. darkmegazero

darkmegazero Lurker

Stats

I just tryed open the hack and i could open it but like the rest of the ppl the start button still off, as u say natethugga maybe that is the problem?

Wish get fixed, im new using this hack and only use it with Henirs dung :P

5. GungnirThEnd

Stats

yeah yesterday my hack opened only at morning play later it didnt opened XD at least try my tips for long gameplay

6. VermillionIzuka

VermillionIzuka The New Guy

Stats
    Same happened to me yesterday.

7. GooKou

GooKou Informed Hacker

Stats
    thanks for tips. btw i have question using auto kill for farming 9-6 title farm is risky to use?

8. Midnlght

Midnlght Veteran Hacker

Stats
    lol i thought i was the only one

9. xRuneMasta

xRuneMasta Lurker

Stats
    tips much helpfull lol thx

10. GungnirThEnd

Stats
    reaper is no longer aviable to discover/obtain, if you use auto kill turn on when the dungeon starts thne turn off, killa ny mob that is alive still with 1-hi ko, in every sub stage turn on/off auto kill this is to aviod crash but i highly recommend you one hit ko since is more sstable than auto kill. i hope this helps you.

11. BladeSlicer

BladeSlicer United States Informed Hacker

Stats

he has to update :D

12. akashamsiel

akashamsiel Italy Lurker

Stats
    the hack works fine for me untill i reach the end of the dungeon, here crashes :/

Any suggestions?
    i tried with only 1-hit ko and works for 3-4 dungeons than crashes
    with auto-kill (alternate on off at the start of the stage) and at the end "disconnected from the server" and it close by himself...

13. macho7

macho7 Pakistan Veteran Hacker

Stats
    well i know its good for some people but don't forget if you are using 1 hit K.O you need to finish the dungeon in average time like in party you do other wise you will get ban for finishing it too soon i use only mp hack and finish dungeons same as like 4 party game never crush for me its only crush when i do hp and mp it crush auto kill crush 1 hit crush so i tried just MP and it was fine and smooth i like the old one damage 2,500 cap damage i wish xjpan and yoda put same damage and let us chose to put defense by our own in hack that will be awesome oh yes never forget that if you finish dungeon very quickly you will get ban for sure it will take 1 day or 1 week or 1 month but you will be ban never finish the Velder , Hamel , Sander and Lanox dungeons in 3 minutes try 7 or 8 minutes if you are soloing the dungeon that's all have good day all of you .

14. billyj0e

billyj0e Lurker

Stats

Hello friend, the same thing happens to me to my, it was working normally with Windows 7 and I decided to update Windows 10 now it me does not work, not that to do haha.

15. protogirl

protogirl United States Veteran Hacker

Stats
    Another thing one should know is that the program is veryyyy sensitive. Any disturbance, lag, ping, and delay will increase and heighten your chance to crash.

16. test

test Lurker

Stats
    Thanks I actually read the whole thing and It helped me.

17. akashamsiel

akashamsiel Italy Lurker

Stats
    hey guys, got an info for you (elsword hack 6.0)

the one-hit kill and the monster vac are the reasons of crashing,

-- i tried with one-hit kill and it works only for 1-2 dungeons
    -- i tried then with autokill + hp and mp + no skill delay and its still working after 9 runs

so i think the problem is the damage of one-hit kill
    maybe its a little to high and the game cant register it for too long, a cap damage could be a good choice for xjapan

the vac function its almost useless if everyone gets a pet with aura (free on void after u get lvl 70 box)

18. Sakradvas

Sakradvas United States The New Guy

Stats
    thanks, it's helping me oiut a lot

19. 808jwjc

808jwjc Lurker

Stats
    Thanks

20. Ade Van Rizky

Ade Van Rizky Indonesia The New Guy

Stats
    thanks its helping me for avoid the crash at midle of dungeon