Elsword [NA] Magic Amulet Hack

Discussion in 'ELSWORD NA Hacks, Cheats & Bots' started by ZAlgorithmZ, May 30, 2016.

1. ZAlgorithmZ

ZAlgorithmZ Lurker

Stats
    Does anyone know how to create a magic ammy hack? If you do may you please share it with me as it is a fast way to earn ED as well as enhancing your gear. I'm not 100% sure if it's possible because I have not created a hack before. If you do create the hack would you be willing to share the profits with me or at least up to 10b ED then i'd be set to buy all my characters the necessary stuff.

sses likes this.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. duybeo183

duybeo183 Vietnam Veteran Hacker

Stats
    Well, for now no one can edit the kom file so that magic amulet hack is impossible to create. Basically we can change Magic amulet lv 5 to Magic Amulet lv 12. But to tell the truth, no one have try it so no one know if it working or not. But in the pass, there are a few people that can turn the common summoning item (you can find it at rest place's shop) to rare summoning Item (like Epic NPC).

and the fast way to have huge amount of ED, just become the treasure hunter and yolo in dungeon 24/24, sell your stuff and some +9 boss drop weapon (if you have Shared Bank, use blacksmith to enhance the weapon to +8~9) and if you can save your money then in 1 month you can have 1b+ ED

3. Jenova134

Jenova134 United States Eater of Planets banned

Stats
    In a nutshell, no, not at this moment because nobody knows HOW to hack it.​

4. kidk13

kidk13 United States Elite Hacker

Stats
    Let me shed some information for ya. It's not possible. It's not... It's not possible. It's possible. But it's not possible. Almost every hack you can think of has already been done before you just missed out. :tonguewink::tonguewink:

Many people know how to do this. The issue is it's server sided. And many people know how to hack into the server to make this possible. But that's a one way ticket to prison. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Hope this helps.

5. Buchu

Buchu United States Lurker

Stats
    There should be a hack just to spawn drops, and some of those drops should be amulets