Failed chargeback by Peretz // peretz#7072

Discussion in 'Report a Scammer' started by itsmemike, Feb 19, 2018.

Discuss Failed chargeback by Peretz // peretz#7072 in the Report a Scammer area at GameKiller.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itsmemike

itsmemike United Kingdom Premium Premium

Stats
    This is not for myself but for a fellow member on this forum.

Few days ago, @peretz claimed that he was hacked via teamviewer and that someone hacked his paypal/maplestory account, which to me, seems fishy asf.

So i have told the member to forward me the transaction of this chargeback ( ), at this moment, i have confronted @peretz via shoutbox about the cb and how that seemed fishy which he kept on saying that he was hacked and that someone hacked him via teamviewer.

At this moment, he knew he messed up and tried to make a DB tutorial to make it look like his a nice guy but infact, his just another scammer.

Few days has past, i see the same dude trying to chargeback on multiple people in bera, @peretz states that he has cancelled all the chargeback but infact, he failed the chargeback, since he tried to cb a few people.

Oh, and his now on the DNT list on Bera discord.

Evidence: , ,

@Qybah @Blaze

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. peretz

peretz Israel vouch seller

Stats

girl you have to stop lol

3. dienlu

dienlu Sweden Banned banned

Stats
    I helped him to do some stuff on his terminal because clearly he doesn't know how to look on the forum for guides. Few days ago he got hacked by someone. He accused me for being THE hacker and keep saying shit. You should see the way he's talking to me. Trying to be sexy and keep talking dirty to me yet i've told him serveral times that im not intressted. The only thing i did on his computer was editing his ingame settings for the terminal. I've been inside his computer ONCE through teamviewer. He got hacked few days after that and claiming that i hacked him. I'm 100% sure that he is the one doing the chargebacks and failed, then blaming that his paypal got hacked and shit. DO NOT TRUST THIS GUY.

4. peretz

Stats
    and you got all my stuff and even the ring i had on my kanna so fuck off

5. dienlu

Stats
    Do you have any proof on that i was the one who hacked you? It's words against words. I can just say that your irl friend hacked you? Clearly you can't think straight.

6. peretz

Stats
    you are the only one who was able to enter my kanna you had everything but lets move it to privte

7. dienlu

Stats
    Yeah, i was the only one who was able to log into the kanna. But how can you be so sure that i was the one who hacked you? You claimed that you used the same password on all of your accounts. If your main got hacked first, how can you be saying that i hacked all of your accounts when the only account you gave me was the kanna? i havent logged into that kanna for weeks since the day you told me to log off.

8. peretz

Stats
    you were in my kanna on the day i ask you to log off i use the same password not the same pin you know the kanna pin and password and i am balmeing you about the kanna not the db

9. dienlu

Stats
    You wanna see screenies on the discord? You BLAMED me when all of your accounts got hacked.

I was in the Kanna the day you asked yes. I logged off straight when you told me to and havent been on that acc since that. lolz I shoulda stop talking to you since the day you started being a dick. Not sure why i kept on talking to you lol.

10. peretz

Stats
    maybe cuz i was mad maybe i am a dick and i dont know that any way......i dont mind from this game we are taking it to far away i am sry if you got hurt and i was a dick but you have to understand how is to lose all your gear from all your acc in lees then a hour after you put moeny and time you are looking to who to balme just not your seif and i am sry that i did it

11. Yuhanun Citgez

Yuhanun Citgez Mehodin

Stats
    hammer him? :thinking:

12. peretz

Stats
    i have my prof and i will show it to qybah

13. Jeff

Jeff Canada Drug Dealer Premium

Stats
    Yeah and mike also showed his proof go away u dirty jew

14. peretz

Stats
    why do you talk in so low lunglanse

15. kevinzzz1

kevinzzz1 United States Premium Premium

Stats
  16. Ev1Lo

Ev1Lo Informed Hacker

Stats
    As you see, I'm a Jew. It's really not nice to talk like that.
    He may have done it but you cant generalize all the Jews.

peretz likes this.
  17. Blaze

Blaze China Homeless Admin

Stats
    @ , It's practically impossible for someone to hack your paypal and maplestory account unless you went afk and let the person control your computer for a long period of time. Any sane person would close team viewer as soon as they spot any fishy activity. If you really let that happen then you are fully responsible for the loss. Your conversation with or records of him connecting to your computer is not evidence proving he did anything malicious. As long as all the payment disputes you are involved with are closed then we are done here. If you want to be safe going forward, remember to only share your team viewer info with support staff and qybah / me whenever you need help.

@ can you confirm if the dispute is resolved?

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
    Yuhanun Citgez and Jeff like this.
  18. Qybah

Qybah BTS FANGIRL SMOD Premium

Stats
    He also charged me back more than 100$ but he messaged me saying his paypal got hacked and asked me if I was missing out any money before i even noticed the chargeback so I believe him. Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.