Fake Currency Programs

Discussion in 'Game Killer APP Discussion' started by Bohnjurton, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Bohnjurton

Bohnjurton Canada Informed Hacker

Stats
    Anyone know of any legitimate fake currency programs or discounted google play cards that are available. I keep seeing spam of cheap diamonds on my game in world chat is it possible these ppl to actually do that? just a question.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. MiguelBLopez6

MiguelBLopez6 United States Premium Premium

Stats
    Does your game ever offer extreme discounts that are triggered by a certain accomplishment/state? There've been a few games I've played that have given someone up to 90% off the currency of the game for one purchase and people would bot to that point then sell the currency after the purchase at a discounted rate.

3. Bohnjurton

Bohnjurton Canada Informed Hacker

Stats
    well i tested one of the sellers out added them on facebook purchased from them and everything was fine, they would log into my account reload the amount i wanted then i would log in and it would be there, what im curious about is if they are purchasing some time of game card at a discounted rate or if they are legit hacking the system for these diamonds, if so i would rather process my own transactions instead of paying someone to do it gnome saiyan.