FareWell's false bann

Discussion in 'Report a Scammer' started by SugarDanny, Nov 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SugarDanny

SugarDanny Israel Banned banned

Stats
    Few days ago a new guy tried to sell a 450 usd plus worth cape for 250usd below market , was sketchy as fk cause he didnt want to use middleman through pixel market , so i didnt want to go first , he suggested a middle man who currently has a lot of people who try to impersonate to him so i didnt want to take risks that he will use a fake one , never clamed that msroyals scams , only that i know he has few impersonators , anyways the guy didnt want to use anything but he but claimed that he would go first if we use eth , i never dealt with that currency only with paypal so he guided me through , i followed his steps ,
    He even mentioned that he didnt use it for half a year so he didnt guide me properly, i did everything said , in screenshot you will see that he hasnt used it for half a year so he didnt even guide me right after all and i was struggling as fk to understand it , anyways i followed his steps , then pressed on confirmed was seems to go right , then he asked me to make a ss , so i tried to check if i can send and it says they declined my credit , i guess i was rushing to confirn that it works cause i filled all my details inside and everything was confirmed , and then i told him what happend , and he started calling me a scammer i was like bro im telling u what are the messages that i get once i tried to make a transfer and he blocked me then told people i scamm , and not just that he made a new discord to try to frame me and told people that its me as well, trying to scamm him , i have everything in screenshoot to prove how im not aware of using it , never dealt with that method , im a 4 years gamekiller user and this guy obviously try to ruin my reputation , p.s i wanna say that i might rushed with the confirming but it was only cause i was 100 percent sure it was confirmed , never used it before , and would never took the item if i couldnt pay it , i have a lot of deals going on through here with over 30k usd a year wouldnt risk it for 200usd i could literally "scamm over 200usd" from buyers atm but its not my way , asking from a moderator to really look close of how the chat go , cause i loaded ss that the scammers didnt wanna show , of how i struggle to use the new method , and i would like you to check the new impersonator that he claimed that i was , cause its not me , ty , my gamekiller's is farewell and i have dealt with middlemanning for people with over 1.5k worth as well , i have quite of vouched people who can give a word out for me as well

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 21, 2020

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Qybah

Qybah Belgium SMOD

Stats
    There's been too many complaints about the sketchy stuff you do all the time and one of your used IP adresses matches up with a known scammer.

Read:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.