[FREE]★★ Graphic Service ★★

Discussion in 'GFX Shops & Services' started by DerickX, May 11, 2013.

1. DerickX

DerickX United States Informed Hacker

Stats
    I dot usually deny requests. But what I've done was something bad and one I would never do, but yeah.
    Credits will be given.
    Thanks for your input :)

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Kernel

Kernel Banned banned

Stats
    Well, this is disappointing...

3. DerickX

Stats
    Your request has been added back to my list. Surely this is the last time for this to happen.
    This time it'll be drawn myself.

4. Kernel

Kernel Banned banned

Stats
    Despite of what happen, you've learned to correct yourself, thats good. And thank you for adding me back to the list. No harsh feelings.

5. Chubbz

Chubbz zzz

Stats
    Is the gang coming over to GK or something? LOL
    SAL!!! :o

6. Lethargy

Lethargy United States Elite Hacker

Stats
    Man, why are you ignoring me [​IMG]

7. DerickX

Stats
    At school. I'll go home, finish my homework and start working on these requests again.

8. MSaddictee

MSaddictee Informed Hacker

Stats
    Actually he rips some stuff and acts as though he created it from scratch (as he's already proven in this thread lol), and he's also banned on the other site now because he was planning on scamming and was asking a staff member how to get avoid being linked to new accounts on his PixelS account.

The only reason he's pissed at the other site was cus his GFX position color was removed, and his special pink color and "GF tag" he got from dick sucking an admin were removed by another admin.

I'm not trying to start drama, just a fair warning to you Staff members here and anyone else who wishes to heed my advice. Trusting him will only result in disappointment.

Another example thanks to the help of a mod at ** to prove his "GFX ability"

His "iphone wallpaper"
    [​IMG]

Him being called out on how he didn't even make it
    [​IMG]

Him deleting the thread afterwards without even trying to explain it
    [​IMG]

I could get more examples, just ask.

Last edited: May 13, 2013
  9. Lethargy

Lethargy United States Elite Hacker

Stats
    He resized an image so it would work on mobile devices. Honestly, you're trying way too hard.

10. DerickX

Stats
    The thread was deleted cause more people were asking for the download link, when I clearly gave it.
    All I did was resize it approximately for iphone or any smartphone wallpaper dimensions.
    You can ask anyone on **.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll be starting a new thread just for requests. I don't want any conversations happening here. If you want to do anything such as talk about me in any way, assuming it's mainly bad, then start a new thread in a different sub forum please.

I'll be asking that a mod/smod/admin closes this thread please. I'll be opening a new one.

[MENTION=1886]Defy[/MENTION] [MENTION=422162]Mosha[/MENTION] [MENTION=5311]Qybah[/MENTION] [MENTION=244074]Anything[/MENTION] [MENTION=205]Draken[/MENTION] [MENTION=85501]Exoduss[/MENTION] [MENTION=1]Blaze[/MENTION] [MENTION=399235]Michael[/MENTION] [MENTION=6]Netro[/MENTION]

11. Anything

Anything Canada Shiggy.

Stats
    Closed by the request of the thread starter.

12. Blaze

Blaze China Homeless Admin

Stats
    @ , next time you can to post something like that, do it through pm or somewhere private. But what ever happened over there does not concern us, this is a new start for Derick and he is very much welcome to join us and I'm sure he has acknowledged what he did in the past and won't do it again.

Last edited: May 13, 2013