Free rektLeague Premium & Rocket League Market

Discussion in 'Rocket League' started by Blaze, Jan 6, 2017.

Discuss Free rektLeague Premium & Rocket League Market in the Rocket League area at GameKiller.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blaze

Blaze China Homeless Admin

Stats
    Hello everyone!

In celebration of the release of rektLeague, the team have decided to give everyone the opportunity to try out rektLeague premium for free. Therefore, In addition to our 5$ discount promotion, we will also host a simple event to give away 4 day trials!

Here's how you can win yourself a 4 day trial membership of rektLeague premium

- Be active in this section. Examples: Start discussions (You are not limited to just hacking discussions. You can always talk about general game play), post guides and tips on how you can improve game play, etc...

- Create a thread with suggestions and feature you'd like to see in rektLeague. Suggestions from experienced players is is especially important to us as we are looking to enhance rektLeague to the point where it will give you a big advantage in high ranked games.

- Use our market section, read below for ideas of what you can do in there. (Only on GameKiller you can earn a premium membership by simply trading :innocent:)

The idea is really simple, be apart of the community and talk with each other. We will rewarding every user who takes part in this as long as you aren't just straight up spamming.

In other news, we have just opened our rocket league market section. This means everyone can now conduct business ranging from offering boosting services to selling / buying rocket league items and more!

Cheers

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Alen233

Alen233 Lurker

Stats
    hii
    i would love to get the 4 day free trial

huseyn and btmm15 like this.
  3. SuddenMaple

SuddenMaple The New Guy

Stats
    I want to buy the cheat, but i want to know more, and test the cheat by meself :)
    if i can get the trial for 4 days this will be awesome

btmm15 likes this.
  4. EvilRick

EvilRick United States The Rickest Rick

Stats
    You should be good to go now.

btmm15 likes this.
  5. SuddenMaple

SuddenMaple The New Guy

Stats
    i buy this already lol

btmm15, drud and EvilRick like this.
  6. BroHawk234

BroHawk234 Lurker

Stats
    i need this so i can mess qith my friends

btmm15 likes this.
  7. formalise

formalise United States Lurker

Stats
    I would love to buy but really would like to test premium first, Could I possibly get a 4 day trial?

8. Blaze

Stats
    Added 4 day trial to your account, enjoy! Read this thread for instructions on how to use -

9. th3d4rk5un

th3d4rk5un Lurker

Stats
    i would love to try this out and if its good i wouldnt mind spending money on it seems to be will made. omg when i saw this it put the biggest smile on my face i cant wait <3. i really cant say what it needs seems to have everything for rocket league haha. could i try the 4 day trial that would be so cool it would give me an idea if i wanna buy it or not thanks GK.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
  10. Wowsuchname

Wowsuchname Lurker

Stats
    Hey! This cheat looks awesome to be honest, been playing rocket for 400+ Hours and never even thought of this, I googled just to see a 2D radar basically to pass my teammates when they are near the center but this.. Glorious!!! But hey, I think implementing a custom sized 2D radar for enemy players and friendly players wouldn't be so hard would it? It's just my suggestion and every player should have this awareness for the best rocket league experience out there :) Also I would love to get the 5$ discount if that is a thing not already there and a 4 day trial, I'd appreciate it. Keep up the good work guys!
    EDIT: 5 minutes and I changed my mind, I think 15 bucks totally would worth such effort, I'm buying this in an hour

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
    EvilRick likes this.
  11. EvilRick

Stats
    Like most features, the community is split between 'this is a good useful idea' and 'this takes up space and is distracting'. I would really like *some* kind of indicator on screen for people so I may just add the radar on a toggle button, off by default. Your use case is an interesting one though, I will consider it.

Wowsuchname likes this.
  12. InterPoke

InterPoke Lurker

Stats
    Hey! I would like to buy the cheat. but firstly i would like to try it :) Can i get 4 days trial? :)

13. Bastxz

Bastxz Lurker

Stats
    can i test the hack ?

14. Vladimir22

Vladimir22 The New Guy

Stats
    need to test the hack for 1 day, i used to have premium for it when it just came out. Let me know if i can test premium - autoaim etc.

15. Simon Mayor

Simon Mayor Lurker

Stats
    Where is the $5 off or was it originally $20 a month? I cant find it anywhere.
    Edit: I would also love to try out premium lol

Last edited: Apr 11, 2017
  16. EvilRick

Stats
    The overlay and the farmbot were separate products and we rolled it into one to make it cheaper. We'll set up you up with a trial.

17. Blaze

Stats
    I've added your 3 day trial.

18. csw0121

csw0121 United States Premium Premium

Stats
    how can i buy a membership for this??

19. EvilRick

Stats

20. Hookk

Hookk Lurker

Stats
    Hi, I would love to buy but really would like to test premium first, Could I possibly get a 3 or 4 day trial? Good hack ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.