Frustration over lost iPhone :rant:

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by HonorAmongLeech, Feb 25, 2015.

1. HonorAmongLeech

HonorAmongLeech Renown Hacker

Stats
    7-8 hours ago I dropped my phone, I know where i lost it, 5-10 minutes after realizing it was gone i went to iCloud find my device. Phone offline. It had plenty of battery life. If i dropped it it wouldn't have been broken due to the fall since i have one of those chunky cases based off the otterbox series. I drove back to the spot where i must have dropped it, disappointed to find out that no one had turned it in to the public center nearby. Filed a report to the police already and there's a good chance that the centre will have surveillance if anyone decided to take the phone and turn it off so it'll be a pease to find out what happened to it. Probably one of those poor buggers that have no business with a phone and want to make a buck off of craigslist. A lot of shady b**s on craigslist. hopefully he's the dumb guy that tries to pawn it, where the serial number magically matches with a missing electronics list from the police. Oh well, it was a 4s. Still annoying because now I have to deal with school without my phone tomorrow, and its amazing to keep my organized. I use it as my alarm clock as well and its a helpful tool for reminders when I'm sick and need to take medicine, which has been a lot lately. Thanks for reading my rant/frustration or whatever this is. Happy game killing. Peace.

HAL

:phone::peace::wave:

Mr. Ad Advertisement