Fundamentals of Game Hacking: Table of Content | By Kernel

Discussion in 'Tutorials & Source Codes' started by Kernel, Jun 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kernel

Kernel Banned banned

Stats
    Hello world, my name is Kernel and I will be teaching the fundamentals of game hacking. I will be writing multiple tutorials and guides that are designed to teach people how to write their own game trainers, bots, and tools in C++ from scratch. But before we begin, I am currently accepting all PayPal donations for a website that I am currently working on. The website will mainly be about programming, but I need some money to continue. If you are willing to help me out by making a PayPal donation, my PayPal email is [email protected] or you can simply click this . I thank you in advance!

Fundamentals of Game Hacking's Table of Content

-- Coming Soon --

Donors
    Thank you very much for your generous donations!
    Piecake (of CCPlz), @ (of GK), @ (of GK), @ (of GK)

Last edited: Jun 7, 2013

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Chubbz

Chubbz zzz

Stats
    Can't wait to see the finished product! Gonna make a PDF version of everything, if you don't mind :P

3. Kernel

Kernel Banned banned

Stats
    You may do so. Just don't forget to give me credits and don't leave out any donor's name <3

4. Stimulate

Stimulate Canada Godly Hacker

Stats
    I'll have to wait for my next pay, but I wouldn't mind donating around $25 although it's not too much. I just want to know whether your tutorials are going to be videos or huge texts, the way you're going to proceed.. etc

I also can't wait to learn shit, I've been wanting to learn coding languages but I am quite lazy.. LOL.

5. Kernel

Kernel Banned banned

Stats
    It will be involving both. However, for the video I can't talk because I don't have a mic. So much easier if I had a mic, that way I won't have to type up everything.

And thank you in advance [MENTION=662141]Stimulate[/MENTION].

- - - Updated - - -

Introduction to Cheat Engine: http://www.gamekiller.net/tutorials-guides/3192516-fundamentals-game-hacking-introduction-cheat-engine-kernel.html

6. ReVoLuChunHD

ReVoLuChunHD Renown Hacker

Stats
    lol got bored so i started playing PvZ, currently in the front yard(past night)

7. shineybunny

shineybunny The New Guy

Stats
    Really interested in your upcoming tutorials. I have always wanted to learn how to make a trainer, bots.. and I hope this may get me a start in the field. =) Looking forward for next releases.

8. Sicaruis

Sicaruis Lurker

Stats
    Did you decide not to finish this or is it taking a while?

9. Jan nielsen

Jan nielsen Denmark Lurker

Stats
    sign my a copy ? :)

Me! :P upss :)

10. WTFM

WTFM United States ᕦ(òرó)ᕤ

Stats
    Lmao why would you bump this prehistoric thread from 4 years ago, the OP who was developing the tutorial is also banned, please skim before posting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.