Get paid to review music.

Discussion in 'Legit Money Making' started by USNavy, Aug 24, 2013.

1. kidk13

kidk13 United States Elite Hacker

Stats
    they were sort of similar. theywere all the same genre.. i couldnt really change anything

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. steve2300

steve2300 United States Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    lol that's probably why... You want to change the format of your paragraph and the words.. Once you get used to doing that its not that hard.

3. USNavy

USNavy Veteran Hacker

Stats
    I apologize for my absence and lack of responding. Haven't even been on the computer much, just checking my email. Been busy at work.....All is good now should have more time..

When reviewing songs with similar genres / just in general make sure to change up the review...making too similar will make you look like a bot...and end with a ban hammer.

4. uanakan

uanakan Informed Hacker

Stats
    Hi there!

Super interested in doing this, just wondering though have you received any payouts yet?

Thanks

5. USNavy

USNavy Veteran Hacker

Stats
    I actually haven't. I stopped after I got my account to around $2 been busy with work. I tell you what, I'll do some quick research for you and get you some proof from other websites. Give me a few minutes buddy.

Edit...

Here's an honest review of the site. Give it a read...a little long though. Sign up under my referral if you please. Thanks.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2013
  6. Tanukii

Tanukii Banned banned

Stats
    oh i remember this thing...

I have like 5 premade paragraphs and i cycle their spacing and stuff so you dont get banned.
    >wait 90 seconds
    >paste
    >next song
    >repeat with different paragraph

7. USNavy

USNavy Veteran Hacker

Stats
    Been very busy with work, I actually got banned doing that..had about $20 in my account. No more account. Oh wells. On to the next thing.

8. rockey4

rockey4 The New Guy

Stats
    Slicethepie.com is my favorite site. I not only enjoy music, but earn some extra bucks too.

9. ShivTekk

ShivTekk United States Veteran Hacker

Stats
    Seems legit enough - I think this would be good if you use a content spinner + bot. It'd be an easy $19.20 -> $192.00 per day if you let it run 24 hours straight. Doing it manually is terrible, but using bots to exploit this would prove to be pretty lucrative - maybe even MORE than a normal job pays, potentially; people discredit things too easily, these days, without thinking of how to milk them for cash or doing the math.

10. ModJosh

ModJosh Banned banned

Stats
    I've tried slice the pie, the money from it is SUCH a waste of time. Honestly as worse as filling out surveys. Just find a real job
    JOSH.

11. Understand

Understand United States Elite Hacker

Stats
    Some people are really lazy, so this is a good way of making money at a low rate. I honestly think it's worth it if you want a few extra bucks

12. nathanjo

nathanjo United States Premium Premium

Stats
    I wonder how good this really is, I am willing to go and try this out. I have been doing many stuff similar to this, just curious to know if this is any good and worth doing.

13. Understand

Stats
    It's not the fastest source of money, but if someone can make a bot for this, I'd so do this continously

14. nathanjo

Stats
    oh, lol, That would be golden. A bot is always a great thing to have for many of these money making things :awe:

15. Understand

Stats
    But still, since the 10 energy thing kinda limits you, and it'll ban if you write a similar review for each of them

16. nathanjo

Stats
    oh that would be a problem. I assume you will need something like a good article spinner of some sort that you can use to generate a unique review every time?

17. Understand

Stats
    Possibly you have premade paragraphs like [MENTION=812409]Tanukii[/MENTION] that it can cycle off of

18. xiphias

xiphias Informed Hacker

Stats
    lol I fucked around with this kind of stuff as a kid never got paid once. Even if someone made a bot for this I doubt they would give it away; It would be pointless. They can make all the "moneyz" they want now and be a greedy fuck so why share? I think this kind of stuff should be blacklisted. They just underpay others (mostly kids and lazy fucks) do work for them and most of the time never give out a payment. You would be better off getting a irl job or doing illegal / shady shit then attempting to resort to this.

Last edited: May 23, 2015
  19. jnnd92

jnnd92 United States Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    I think I will try this.

20. soschronotek

soschronotek Lurker

Stats
    this seems like a lot of work with the whole energy thing