Get paid to review music.

Discussion in 'Legit Money Making' started by USNavy, Aug 24, 2013.

1. xspeed2424

xspeed2424 The New Guy

Stats
    if i made a bad review about the song what will hapen like if the song was bad

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. fowd

fowd The New Guy

Stats
    How many days did it take to make 4$? lord

3. ShakenBaker

ShakenBaker The New Guy

Stats
    This is awesome! I get to listen to a bunch of songs I've never heard before while making a little extra on the side. To be honest I got a little caught up and spent more than 90 seconds listening to some of the tracks, almost forgetting why I was there. Stuff like this...it's good if you already have a job and you have other surveys or other forms of income streams coming through. Sure, 2 to 3 bucks here isn't much. But it adds up, especially if you're doing 2 to 3 other things. Then it's more like 10-15 bucks here and there. There's nothing wrong with diversifying your sources of income. Aside from working crazy overtime hours on the job and farming in-game gold to sell on the side I've been quite busy. But this is manageable, especially if I get to listen to great music in the process. I'm a writer so this is good practice for me as well(I tend to write and talk a lot at times so reviewing is right up my alley). This site will provide three purposes for me, so I definitely appreciate the recommendation for the site! Thanks man! Too bad the music pauses when I switch to another tab. Would love to continue farming WHILE I listen to the music. It's all good though. Great find!

4. MissZ

MissZ United States The New Guy

Stats
    killed it for me , i was thinking this would be great while farming since im listening to soundcloud anyways !

5. ShakenBaker

ShakenBaker The New Guy

Stats
    Wtf? Ayo, haha. Apparently you can't post a review if it has 'naughty language'. Know what the offensive word was? 'Jerk'. Lol, a mushy song came up and I said something along the lines of jerks your emotional strings or something like that. I could have said it a bunch of different ways, but I didn't cause it's me. Man this country and its glass jaws. Glass jaws everywhere! Don't want people getting offended because they're *changes to super high lispy effeminate voice* sensitiiiiiiive!!

6. qwertyu

qwertyu The New Guy

Stats
    if you didn't have to stay on the page to do this id fking love it. guess its time for two computers boeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee