[Suggestion] Gifting Your GK Credits!

Discussion in 'Forum Suggestions & Questions' started by OfficialBW, Mar 18, 2017.

Discuss Gifting Your GK Credits! in the Forum Suggestions & Questions area at GameKiller.net

1. OfficialBW

OfficialBW Godly Hacker

Stats
    Holy hell I'm smart. I think lol
    Anyway's hello GameKiller.
    I thought about something today and it just is perfect for this community. So I've been seeing a lot of people get premium, Also a lot of people using GK credits.
    I was needing help on my thread, because it was glitching so i asked @Qybah and he said Private Message him.
    I told him what was going on and he fixed it, I was like "Oh My God what a lifesaver". You know?
    Simply asking someone to fix a thread is a lot actually. They have 10 billion other thing's to do.
    Anyway's i was just so pleased and didn't know what to say or give him? Like.... Also not spending 20$ because he probably has it :D. So i thought to myself.
    What if we can gift members YOU'RE OWN GK Credits?
    "Some people might say" 'Oh no this is going to be abused!'
    Just listen, You gain GK credit's for posting thread's, Replying to post's, Getting a Like. Say you bought premium and you'r friend over there looking booby like always. He'a s good member and help's a lot but just doesn't want to spam the forum with nonsense. So he's a patient person, but you can't afford to buy 2 premium's. How about gifting him some credits?
    Tutorial: Click on His Picture. On the far right, It should say Gift GKCredits Available: N/A
    [​IMG]
    Something like above photo. Once you click on Gift GKCredits Available. A box will pop up & you can enter the amount you would like to give to the person. You can choose anywhere from 5 GK Credits to 1000.
    You may only gift 1000 per day though.
    Warning
    Also spamming the forum will you get an infraction, probably a suspension from the forums.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 19, 2017, Original Post Date: Mar 18, 2017 ---
    Bump~

YoungWey likes this.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. YoungWey

YoungWey Premium Premium Member

Stats
    Sounds fun T-Up =)

3. lagedon

lagedon Prominent Hacker

Stats
    Why do u care so much about gk credits? Just wondering. Didnt u post like 2 threads about gk credits last week?

4. YoungWey

YoungWey Premium Premium Member

Stats
    SHINY POST AND SHINY NICK NAMES BRAW! Its all about HENEHOING! YA DON'T UNDERSTAND NOTHING JOHN SNOW!

Caps post feel so empowered! DAMN!

5. OfficialBW

OfficialBW Godly Hacker

Stats
    Uhm? I care because it's ading Suggestions to forums. Also yes but it was about GK Credit Tut videos. I could care less in making the GK Credits to spend but more to help more users come to this forum and leave others that are outdated. Also it brings more happiness into the community. Again don't worry about me.

6. lagedon

lagedon Prominent Hacker

Stats
    My bad didnt know this was a forum suggestion

7. OfficialBW

OfficialBW Godly Hacker

Stats
    Ah it's fine also sorry for being an ass. Kids were running around. (No not mine)

8. Size

Size Elite Hacker

Stats
    sounds cool i would like to gift the needy once i have everything from the store...

9. nathanjo

nathanjo ├╝ber Hacker

Stats
    1k a day? There is no need for a limit per day. I do not see a reason for there to be one.

10. OfficialBW

OfficialBW Godly Hacker

Stats
    I meant to say you should only be able to receive 1k a day~

11. Apollo

Apollo SUPPORT Premium Member

Stats
    @OfficialBW not trying to be mean but its a terrible idea, people can make multiple accs spam threads and posts get many gkcredits and then gift it to u, do u understand this?

12. Size

Size Elite Hacker

Stats
    Not really every account someone makes their ip gets logged and if Blaze sees more than one account with the same ip he would know. Spamming is also prohibit so they wont get far with the spam. I dont agree with everything here but some of it sounds cool like gifting.

13. Apollo

Stats
    @Size u can easily use proxies or vpns
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 28, 2017, Original Post Date: Mar 28, 2017 ---
    @Size its a good idea nevertheless but cant be done sadly, unless some security is implemented

Size likes this.
  14. OfficialBW

OfficialBW Godly Hacker

Stats
    That's why i said i think i said above, they're should be stricter rules and more Admins to this website. I've seen a total amount of 45 spammers who just spammed to get terminal in the first place. Also if you spammed the forum, the credits earned will be taken away. I don't think i said this but meant to as i had a lot on my mind.
    Yeah some more security & Admins should be implented. on these other forums Im on, they have about 35 admins who take care of each section. Computers, Giveaways, Etc etc.. Also people can use VPN of course, but once they forget to turn them on, they're autobanned. Also a lot of people are going to have to pay for VPN's which is doing to much just to get back on a forum to spam and post to get GK Credits lol..

15. ExJefe

ExJefe Gamekiller~

Stats
    This isn't a bad idea, but I feel like it could be abused

16. Apollo

Stats
    change that pic

17. Chris1212

Chris1212 Premium Premium Member

Stats
    bump lmao