GKExile - Fully Automated Path Of Exile bot for Leveling & Currency Farming (POE 2.X)

Discussion in 'Path of Exile Hacks, Bots & Releases' started by Blaze, Jun 14, 2017.

Discuss GKExile - Fully Automated Path Of Exile bot for Leveling & Currency Farming (POE 2.X) in the Path of Exile Hacks, Bots & Releases area at GameKiller.net

1. Blaze

Blaze Supreme Admin

Stats
    GKExile, the best and fully automated poe bot / path of exile bot with the easiest set-up process currently in the market.
    [​IMG]

GKExile is now divided into 2 versions: Regular and Premium.
    Regular - Users will be able to use Regular version by default, which only includes 'Normal' difficulty.
    Premium - This version is technically still free as it requires very minimal effort to unlock. In order to unlock this version, the user must get three different people to click on their unique referral link (see below). Once 3 point have been accumulated, GKExile premium will be automatically unlocked on the user's GKG client. Premium version includes Regular version plus 'Cruel' and 'Merciless' difficulty.
    You can unlock this content by sharing your unique link:

Only a few simple steps:
    — Share your unique link to gain points!
    — Each time someone visits this page through your link, you gain 1 point.
    — Once you accumulate 3 points, you will be able to unlock the content!

[​IMG]
    In the upper row of GKExile there are six buttons, with them from left to right you can:

• Load your settings
    • Save your settings
    • Enable your settings without having to stop/restart
    • Start/Stop GKExile bot
    • Go to GKExile forum page
    • Go to gamekiller.net
    So, what's new in this rebuilt version?
    • Settings tab: Now you will find anything related to your account/character info here. You will be able to fill in your account info for auto login and character selection, we know login info can be saved but it could be useful at some situations.
      • Stats region: This is merely for informative purposes, it'll show your char position, time botting, experience per hour earned, hp and mp, your character name and level and finally, the area you are hunting in, the status in there and your flasks.
      • Logs: This is one of the most important elements of settings tab. Since we are still in an early phase of GKExile, we'll be facing numerous problems and bugs in which case, you'll help us fix them by sending your logs. The information given by the logs will eventually be more specific.
    • Main tab: Everything related to the different options you have while botting will be here.
      • Maps Section: This region will help you decide where will your character will bot. How does it work? As you can see, there are 2 big squares; the one on the left will show all the maps available within selected Act and Difficulty. The square on the right will show the maps that you've selected for botting. In order to select/remove botting maps, you'll have to use the buttons in the middle area ('<<<':Remove maps | '>>>': Add maps).
      • Routine: This section will allow you to chose between having a fixed area/map for botting or to have a scheduled map routine (which you chose in the maps region).
      • Auto: These are mostly options for you to have in case you get stuck at a map or your client crashes. Self explanatory.
    • Botting tab: All the stuff related to combat will be here.
      • Combat: You'll have a lot of options for your botting here! There's an individual setup of each one of the skills you'll be using. Each one of the skills can be set up in order to attack a different number of mobs, for example: I have Rallying Cry in my E and it's set up to be cast at a mob pack that's composed of 4 mobs or higher, while my "Q" is setup for Wrath aura, so I selected buff so GKExile won't spam it but just activate it.
      • Default attack: This is your "left click" attack. Self explanatory.
      • Also we have options to ignore certain type of mobs that you consider not necessary for your botting journey, ignore Barel/Chests for faster area clearing or ignore Strongboxes for safety.
      • Lastly, we have flask options about how GKExile will use life/mana potions. In there also you can configure if and how GKExile will avoid mobs and if GKExile will quit to login screen bellow a minimum of HP&ES.
    • Item tab: Lotting, Storage, Sell things will be set up here.
      • Currency: It is really important for us to setup the difference between what we consider currency in PoE and the rest of the items that can be looted in game. Due to this, we put all the currency items in a specific region for you to chose if should be storaged or not. Those not storaged will be ignored by your botting char.
      • Loot: all the equips used by a character are here, you'll decide which items you char will loot and whether it should sell them or not, depending on the item rarity.
      • Global setting: Some loot in PoE need special attention, like 6 linked items or recipe items, so here we have some settings that override all your options selected in the item tab. Also selecting "Pick unknown items and store in stash" enables GKExile to pick new item types like league specific items etc..
    • We must clarify: Item tab will still continue under development so we can improve it's functionality.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    You must reply to this thread to unlock the hidden content.
    [​IMG]
    Q. Will this get me banned?
    A. As always, when you cheat in a game you run the risk of being banned. At gamekiller.net we make it our biggest priority to provide reliability and safety to our users.

Q. Where can I download GKExile?
    A. ead the original post, all the instructions and download details are in there.

Q. The bot is getting stuck in town, how can I fix this?
    A. GKExile is still under development, which means you might find bugs. Please report any bugs that you have found in the forums.

Possible solutions;
    1) Set hotkeys to default.
    2) Make sure you set your map hunting area(s).
    3) Sometimes the bot will get stuck in town if you have quest items in your inventory, go to any map and drop them before running the bot.

Q. The bot keeps running around after each attack. How do I make it stand still and continue to attack?
    A. Increase your # attacks under default attack settings to a higher number.

Q. What does speed and # attacks mean under default attack settings?
    A. If you set 1500 ms for speed and 10 attacks for # attacks. It means your character will TRY TO attack 10 times within 1.5 seconds time.

Q. The bot is getting stuck in map, how can I fix this?
    A. Make sure you enable “auto restart” feature located in “main” tab. As a secondary measure, you can enable “new instance after” feature located in “main” tab as well.

Q. Why is the bot wandering around in spawn area?
    A. The default area you spawn in on a new character is not currently supported. For the bot to work, you must manually travel to Lioneye’s Watch.

Q. Why can’t I add or remove maps under the “main” tab?
    A. You must change “fixed area routine” to “scheduled map routine”, also located in “main” tab.

Q. Why is the bot not picking up items?
    A. Located in the “items” tab you must specify what items and rarity to be picked up.

Q. Why is the bot selling everything?
    A. Located in the “items” tab you must specify what items and rarity to be sold on the “sell” column. If setup incorrectly the bot will mistakenly sell your items.

Q. Why is the bot not selling anything?
    A. Located in the “items” tab you must specify what items and rarity to be sold on the “sell” column. If setup incorrectly the bot will not sell your items.

Q. Why is the bot not accessing the special tabs in my stash, such as, currency and divination cards?
    A. Those special inventory tabs must be placed before the fourth tab for the bot to access them.

Q. Why is the bot not accessing or taking too long to find the currency tab?
    A. The bot expects “currency” to always be set as the first tab.

Q. Why is the bot missing cruel and merciless difficulty?
    A. The cruel and merciless difficulty is a premium feature of GKExile. To unlock GKExile premium, you must share your unique link to three friends. Scroll up to the top of the thread for more information.

Q. Why won’t the bot close in-game menu’s?
    A. You must bind “close all windows” to the default hotkey “spacebar”. This option will be in the options menu of Path of Exile.

Q. Can the bot do quest?
    A. This feature is not implemented as of now.

Q. Does GKExile support Steam version?
    A. GKExile supports Steam and retail version of Path of Exile.

Q. How do I download the latest update?
    A. GKExile updates automatically, you simply must restart GKExile for the update to be applied.

Q. Does GKExile support custom maps?
    A. Currently this feature is not supported.

Q. Why is the bot not detecting Path of Exile?
    A. You must configure Path of Exile to run in DirectX 9 in your game settings.

Q. Is it possible to auto equip gear when leveling?
    A. Yes, this feature is in the “main” tab.

Q. Does GKExile support the current version of Path of Exile?
    A. Yes, GKExile will be updated to support current patches/releases.

GKExile is still in development, report all bugs.
    Always save your settings in GKExile before starting and closing

poe bot, poe bots, path of exile bot, path of exile bots, path of exile hack, path of exile hacks, poe hacks, poe hack, poe map hack.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2017 at 2:57 PM

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. dotCarlos

dotCarlos Official Graphics Designer Designer Premium

Stats
    I hope you guys enjoy it! Thanks to GameKiller Staff and Coders for this!

Gilden72, maje77 and Blaze like this.
  3. Size

Size Elite Hacker

Stats
    :emoji_astonished::emoji_astonished::emoji_astonished:

runorburn4 likes this.
  4. Kanum

Kanum Lurker

Stats
    i will try to test

5. Weid.

Weid. SIT THE FUCK DOWN

Stats
    the new ui is amazing, wow..

6. dotCarlos

Stats
    Wait till you see what's coming. You're gonna drop your pants lol.

Gilden72 and maje77 like this.
  7. cornell1223

cornell1223 The New Guy

Stats
    Thanks for this AMAZING bot. One problem, maybe bug that I am having is that even though I have the option to store the items and they are all "y" or yeses, it doesn't store them.

8. Mr.Dante-sama

Mr.Dante-sama Lurker

Stats
    Hope my little problem with stash gets solved using this new version. LOOKS AWESOME!

---EDIT---

Yup, everything is working like a charm now!

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
  9. dotCarlos

Stats
    Which region is it? Currency one or Loot one? In any case you have to have them all checked and apply the changes. Make sure you save your settings too.

10. bxb92

bxb92 Lurker

Stats
    Looks awesome guys, thank you!! Definitely excited to try this out.

Any way I can check how many points I've accumulated?

11. Blaze

Blaze Supreme Admin

Stats
    Look under "Once you accumulate 3 points, you will be able to unlock the content!"

[​IMG]

andrelgago likes this.
  12. cornell1223

cornell1223 The New Guy

Stats
    It was the currency, and I did all the steps that you told me but no change :(

13. dotCarlos

Stats
    Maybe you haven't completed the whole item stack? I think It'll storage once it reaches max stack on each slot.

14. stapled

stapled Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    Rocking the premium version and I'm loving it.

Just one small suggestion for sell/banking, instead of moving the items one at a time, you can CTRL+Click them and move the instantly.

15. pungroxk

pungroxk Lurker

Stats
    thx for big update!! i need how to setting aura skill

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  16. dotCarlos

Stats
    Those are things tht will be improved soon. Thanks for sharing y our suggestion!

17. bxb92

bxb92 Lurker

Stats
    Found it, thanks!

Going great and so far the "keep or destroy" bug hasn't happened as of yet. Same as cornell, however, items that are checked and flagged with "Y" aren't being stored in the stash. Settings were saved and the client was restarted. No changes.
    Item loot is working PERFECTLY but currency loot/stash is not working.

Additionally, another bug are the buffs in the skills section. Casted skills are working smoothly but buffs are not being activated at all.
    I restarted the client without changing the settings (Mobs: 5, ticked "buff", distance: 50) and it started to cast my buffs at one point.

Edit: Another suggestion would be to add the wheel mouse as a usable skill. So far really enjoying the bot! ^^

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  18. chavone123

chavone123 Informed Hacker

Stats
    loving the bot :D thanks for all the hard work so people like me can just easily use a program

19. Keyser

Keyser Premium Premium

Stats
    Nice update :D
    Just two quick things, can we get the distance setting on the right click? My character is ranged but keeps walking into melee range to attack.
    Also an all toggle for the items tab instead of manually setting the storage + rarity settings for each item. IE set all to storage, all loot to unique, all sell to rare.

20. dotCarlos

Stats
    You can modify distance in each one of the skills. About all toggle checkbox, that's a good idea.