Good Bossing SI Class and can FMA for farm?

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe' started by ooohderek, May 13, 2018.

Discuss Good Bossing SI Class and can FMA for farm? in the MapleStory Global & Europe area at GameKiller.net

1. ooohderek

ooohderek United States Renown Hacker

Stats
    Hey, I just got back to the game. Can anyone tell me a class that has a good bossing SI compatible skill that can also FMA and farm well? Preferably a class that does not have complicated skills such as kinesis.
    Also, can anyone pm me a farm map? i know its not a good thing to share with others but the recommended dangerous maps that people say botters shouldnt go to are all the maps that i could think of.
    thanks.

Last edited: May 13, 2018

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Sauce

Sauce United States Informed Hacker

Stats
    Blaster: Most Skilled can be used for FMA.
    Bossing can use SI ND for 4th job.

Phantom: Stolen Chain Lightning can be use for GFMA [REALLY GOOD]
    Bossing can use SI ND for La mancha.

There are many more, but i recommend those 2 for beginners.
    (Blaster is highly played because of it's 1st job FMA which is really good at farming, but damage is really shit without gear. Prefer to be leeched until 200)

3. Jimin

Jimin United States Premium Premium

Stats
    illium longinus zone hyper skill, I have an account thats ready to use the hyperskill if you are interested pm me

4. Knah

Knah Australia Lurker

Stats
    I would comment that if you are not a Blaster super lover, you aren't going to play it. I bought Terminal yesterday, also a new user. Full map attack seems pretty cool, and all of Blaster's skill can use the FMA, so I played Blaster for an afternoon (Reboot), it was quite painful for me...

I thought with full map attack, Blaster should be easy to farm and leveling. Someone above mentioned that the damage is really shit. Tell you what, in early game, you will need 3 shot to kill the a mob at your level, and your first job skill can hit 3 mob each time. 3 shot to kill 1 mob, max hit 3 mob each time, it means you can't clean all the mob (probably less than half) before the next wave of mob spawn. In this case, full map attack is so pointless...

I was expecting that after 2nd job the situation would be changed. No it was not...max enemy hit is 4, and 2~3 shot to kill one mob. Nothing has been changed much.

3rd job, max enemy hit is 6, 2~3 shot to kill one mob. I googled Blaster's 4th job skill, with 4th job skill you can still only hit 6 mob each time (skill with no cooldown). So, I simply deleted Blaster...

The only good news is that Blaster is the No.1 of the job rank of damage per minute in KMS (from a youtube video posted in April)

5. Sk1llz0r

Sk1llz0r Premium Premium

Stats
    You know with more damage you can oneshot, crazy right?

6. Knah

Knah Australia Lurker

Stats
    So are you gonna enhance all your lv20, 30 40 50 60 ...gears, like godly scrolled, legendary potential and bonus potential with full star enhanced for leveling?

7. shadowerace

shadowerace Australia $ VIP Meso Farmer $ Premium

Stats
    very unfortunate you can't maximise its full potential

8. ooohderek

ooohderek United States Renown Hacker

Stats
    Thank you for the detailed analysis. Any other good recommendations for fma class?

9. Hackz101

Hackz101 Canada The New Guy

Stats
    I heard evan has a decent FMA but not sure how to date that information is