Good-bye Gamekiller

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by MrGrin, Nov 19, 2018.

Discuss Good-bye Gamekiller in the Introductions & Farewells area at GameKiller.net

1. MrGrin

MrGrin Canada Game Killer

Stats
    Hey GK, I've been a member of this forum for a long time and I have so many good memories from here. I used to download free trainers to use auto loot for drop games, and most recently in the past few years or so I've subscribed to terminal in an effort to create a great character and enjoy the benefits of botting.

I oddly place extreme inherent value on my Maplestory accounts because I was the one who thought up the unique IGN and designed each character and it's look. So, the loss of an account, no matter the level or progress of it's characters hits me hard. I have had two previous accounts that I have loved and lost. Although I was disheartened with the last ban more than a year ago of my Hayato, I decided to try one more time to create a great character. My dual blade came to life more than a year ago and I worked on it daily to progress to the fullest extent. I almost reached the highest peak of development by getting full arcane except the cape and reaching 20m clean range.

Unfortunately this account I've grown to love has been permanently banned. I know the risk of hacking and the consequences of my actions, but the loss of this account has simply translated to a loss of desire to play/hack Maplestory. Although it's a bittersweet good-bye I've decided to dedicate my time towards other hobbies and life activities, and in an effort to better engage in those pursuits, I've thought a formal farewell would encourage me to leave permanently.

I've had a great experience here and will undoubtedly never forget the screen names of the few fellows who made GK an online home. Never stop smiling :)

-MrGrin

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. skzyywhn

skzyywhn China The New Guy

Stats
    good luck,bro。
    Life is wonderful

3. PremiumHot

PremiumHot Premium Premium

Stats
    Good luck in your life bro, take care! :emoji_blush:

4. SuperArena

SuperArena United States The New Guy

Stats
    Moving on to greater things,good luck man! MS is but a game no matter how attached we are to it and getting ban is liberating to say the least as this game is too addictive

5. Qybah

Qybah BTS FANGIRL SMOD Premium

Stats
    Good luck in life! I remember you from the old days and always liked you :) Real life activities are more important than a game, have fun

hiuu likes this.
  6. hiuu

hiuu Canada Premium Premium

Stats
    but but ;c
    once a mapler always a mapler XD

rogstory likes this.
  7. haskell313

haskell313 i hate this game Premium

Stats
    you made the right decision wish i could quit on purpose. good luck

8. makkertje

makkertje Netherlands ༼ ºل͟º ༼ ºل͟º ༼ ºل͟º ༽ ºل͟º ༽ ºل͟º ༽ Premium

Stats
    Sad to see you go man. I'm curious however, did you bot on the db itself until the very end? I personally push a character to 20m or so range and after that I only hack bosses and leech mesos from my the new chars I'm making.

9. Idoed12300

Idoed12300 Israel Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    Good luck man! hmu on discord i wanna talk to you :) Azriel#5763

10. steveattack11

steveattack11 Canada Nine-Nine Premium

Stats
    Rip , as a fellow db . Keep ya head up!!!
    Vancouver is such a nice place plenty to do!!

11. Ronb28

Ronb28 Israel Premium Premium

Stats
    i feel you bro i lost my main DB that create from begining of maple version 0.10 or something
    i got terminal and level up him to 230+ with 20m range buffed
    and got perm banned with out getting it unbanned
    i really was sad and angry about my self to get perm banned on main cuz stupid reason (Link skill)
    i wanted to quit and keep on my life but when you see freind that cheer you up and want you to back
    so i decide to give it shoot i got methood to farm mesos daily and get ''free items'' from it
    and back to game
    but good luck continue!!

pr0h4x0rxd likes this.
  12. [TGKC] SeanWithACapitalS

[TGKC] SeanWithACapitalS Canada Ayy lmao

Stats
    You're one of the only members of this forum i never had issue with. Sad to see you go, come back to visit time to time.

13. sportsboy098

sportsboy098 United States Lvl. 9 Trap Premium

Stats
    Sorry to hear it mate. Best of luck in the rest of your endeavors.