[Guide] Beginner's Hacking. Include's (KOM/LUA) file's.

Discussion in 'ELSWORD NA Tutorials & Guides' started by R3fl3X2, Aug 22, 2013.

1. R3fl3X2

R3fl3X2 Veteran Hacker

Stats
    Hello Everyone , this guide as the title say's , it's about learning the "BASICS" of elsword hacking.

~What we have in the hacking menu of elsword is....
    -.Kom file's
    -.LUA file's
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -.Kom file's are pretty much , the client side of elsword . KOM file's can be found in Program Files>Kill3R
    KOM file's can be found in Program Files>Kill3RCombo>Elsword>data.
    -.KOM file's will be shown as ex: "data053.KOM"
    -.KOM file's can be opened through a program called "els_KOM"
    -.KOM file's contain much LUA file's inside them also other file's , but we are going to learn about them in a different thread
    ~This was it about the .KOM file's , if you want to know more , feel free to ask .
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -.LUA file's are the file's inside the .KOM's , those which you can edit for your liking
    -You can get .LUA file's by opening a .KOM file
    -.LUA file's can be edited/modded with a program called "LUA EDITOR
    -.LUA file's contain different information inside them like ex:MONSTER'S,SKILL'S,ITEM'S,COSTUME FILE'S etc
    -.LUA file's are easy to modify , so , i'm going to make a short tutorial on it.
    ~This was it about the .LUA file's , if you want to know more , feel free to ask .
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    These are the tool's you need to have in order to hack.
    http://mediafire.com/?p2hawwsky1btsxn <-----els_KOM
    <-----LUA EDITOR
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ KOM OPENING TUTORIAL
    -First of , open els_KOM
    -Then you move the desidered .KOM file into els_KOM
    -When you move the KOM file into els_LUA , you'll have it opening the KOM file , but while it's on this
    忙碌don't do anything or else the process f*ck's itself up.
    -When you get the folder of ex: "data053" you can continue into lua editor.
    LUA EDITOR TUTORIAL
    -After you made the .KOM folder , grab it and put it inside the folder that LUA EDITOR is in.
    ex: If Lua editor is in the "NEW FOLDER" , you need to put your opened KOM folder into it.
    -Then you open LUA EDITOR and click , *FILE , OPEN and then select the desired lua file
    -You can modify it there , it's simple ! Also , you can make any monster to be transformed in something else , but this , we will learn another time
    A WARNING TO EVERYONE , DON'T PM ME FOR STUFF THAT I ALREADY TAUGHT YOU. IT WILL BE IGNORED.
    ALSO I WILL NOT TEACH VIA PM , ALL YOU MUST LEARN , I WILL POST IT HERE.

~R3FL3X

P.S: If you need to ask me something , do it in this thread , so even the other's can know and won't spam the thread with random crap. c:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. sumkhung32

sumkhung32 United States The New Guy

Stats
    Re: Beginner's Hacking Guide. Include's (KOM/LUA) file's.

I have a question that how could you guys edit the henir space data? with lua.editor, I have a little confused with that.

3. R3fl3X2

R3fl3X2 Veteran Hacker

Stats

[MENTION=804399]sumkhung32[/MENTION] I don't remind teaching you this , but still , if you mentoin the hack which you spawned 100 apple's in henir , it's patched and there is no other henir hack for now , none but the one's alphatrick made , which are KOM edit's .

Please , don't put stupid stuff here , i never taught you about henir or any other hack , you can ask questions which are ontopic with my thread , not the one's you leeched about.

~R3fl3X

4. sumkhung32

Stats

no I mean not that hack...I just wonder how could you guys edit the moster in henir, like the henir hack in 2 mins. I just want to learn some about it.

5. Alphatrick

Alphatrick Godly Hacker

Stats

He doesn't know how to.I am the one that was backing up R3fl3x with hacks because he can't use the lua editor.He simply made a tutorial with how to start editing them,not how to make a hack out of a file.That's something you got to learn by yourself.

6. GitGud

GitGud ♢♥♧♠I'm a Magician♠♡♦♤

Stats

Didn't I a;ready make a thread ryk dis o.e

- - - Updated - - -

To change the monsters in henir, locate an autokill mob (Like dieing mushrooms 8D) and find the boss mobs that are used in henir. Change them, and you shuld be done. All of the bosses will be auto dieing mushrooms <3

(Idea from [MENTION=781770]guitardemonxx[/MENTION] , hue)

7. R3fl3X2

R3fl3X2 Veteran Hacker

Stats

Yeah , you did , but i simplified it , so leecher's can learn the hacking basic's.

~R3fl3X

- - - Updated - - -

Like alphatrick said , it's his hack , and err , the hack alphatrick made isn't monster modding , it's dungeon modding , a hard kind of modding that i yet can't do xD

~R3fl3X

8. GitGud

GitGud ♢♥♧♠I'm a Magician♠♡♦♤

Stats

He actually uses monster and dungeon modding. When he dungeon mods it changes the next stage, to an elite/secret dungeon stage. Not hard really 8D

Then he changes the bosses from the bosses used in henir to Joaquin. Bam, you're done 8D

9. sumkhung32

Stats

yea i already tried, replace them, but when I logging in to game they still there. That what I confuse about

10. R3fl3X2

R3fl3X2 Veteran Hacker

Stats

You do know you need a bypass right ? xD
    ELX VIP by:GATX can do for you , the trainer has a bypass built in itself.

11. Gumiho

Gumiho Fanatic Hacker

Stats

What is the file name for hallu boss?

12. sumkhung32

Stats

yea, i already have a bypass, the elx public has bypass itself right?

13. Alphatrick

Alphatrick Godly Hacker

Stats

Glitter_Alchemist_Great_Boss I guess.There must be like 3 versions,Common,Hell and Special.Common for normal,Hell for Hell,Special for Luto.If there's 1 more,then it's probably for Henir versions.Probably a nerfed version of it.

14. R3fl3X2

R3fl3X2 Veteran Hacker

Stats

Yeah VIP and PUBLIC both have it.

15. sumkhung32

Stats

Well, I have to figure out why it doesn't work. OH btw, can I change the boss HP, like 5x secret boss from 33 to 1

16. R3fl3X2

R3fl3X2 Veteran Hacker

Stats

You can change the boss file with another file like ex: that falling rock in bethma , it kill's the boss without even touching him

btw , look in data037 for monster's LUA files.

17. AkitoxAgito

AkitoxAgito Informed Hacker

Stats

[MENTION=762447]R3fl3X2[/MENTION] Could you make a guide for someone who can't use Lua Editor?

18. Alphatrick

Alphatrick Godly Hacker

Stats

[MENTION=784881]AkitoxAgito[/MENTION] His tutorial for people who can't use Lua editors is: Leech from friends.Lol
    As I mentioned upper,I gave R3fl3x most of Lua hacks that can be done nowadays,because he can't work on Lua editor on his PC.

19. AkitoxAgito

AkitoxAgito Informed Hacker

Stats

Oh lol.

20. Alphatrick

Alphatrick Godly Hacker

Stats

I think you can,but why would you want that when you can do an autokill on it?