Guide to Ban Evade MapleRoyals & Oldschool MS or any server.

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Kujaa, Dec 21, 2018.

Discuss Guide to Ban Evade MapleRoyals & Oldschool MS or any server. in the Other Games area at GameKiller.net

1. Kujaa

Kujaa Netherlands The New Guy

Stats
    Hi there recently i have seen a few people having issues getting past private server bans, so i've decided to make a guide for those people.

Lets start explaining what gets effected by the ban.
    1. IP Adress
    2. Hardware id a.k.a HWID
    3. MAC adress

These are 3 seperate bans wich means you cant just change your IP and login, you will get through the first check but not the second or third.

Tools you need:

1. Something to change your ip adress as much as you like on the fly like a vpn or proxy. Recc: VPN
    1. This

Step 1:
    Open CMD as admin and type getmac, now u will get a list with gibberish you need to look for 1st line and then the last adress and set it aside .

Step 2:
    type Regedit in your search bar on your desktop and open it, you will get to your registry here you want to navigate through the folders to here:

Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4d36e972-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}

Once you are here you will find a few maps from 0000 going to 0001 etc.
    Start at 0000 and you want to find a file called NetCfgInstanceId and see what the adress is on the end of the file it should be the mac adress you set aside earlier like here for me it was 0001 but this may be different for you.

Step 3:
    Once you found the map with your mac adress in it right click in the map and choose new then STRING value and name it ''NetworkAddress'' Exactly like that.
    Then open it and in the box of Value Data you fill in DE and fill the rest with 10 random numbers and letters
    press ok and close regedit.

Example: DE76R5X70210

!! DO NOT BE A DUMBASS !! and type DE1337HAXOR11 or something dumb like that you will just set yourself back.

Step 4:
    Open the HWID changer by neos and click Generate, it will generate something random for you and press Change.
    It will say you need to Restart your system to take effect and so will the mac address you changed earlier
    So go ahead and do that.

Step 5:
    now that your address and HWID are changed you only need to start your vpn BEFORE you launch your private server client and your welcome back in the game.

DONE

PS: Next time you get banned and open regedit you will find yourself already in the correct map in your registry ready to change your MAC so simply double click NetworkAddress and change then close it again.
    so it will take like 20 seconds to change both the second time you do this.

if this helped you a like would be appreciated.

Credits: @Queen for pushing me to make this for you guys, Considering i like hes / hers Private server trainer i accepted.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. rafacolombo

rafacolombo Brazil Informed Hacker

Stats
    What VPN do you recommend?

3. rafacolombo

Stats
    I had already "NetworkAddress" so I just opened and edited without creating a new string, is this a problem?

@EDIT
    I need a VPN program? Can't I just ipconfig/release ipconfig/renew?

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
  4. Kujaa

Stats
    no you should be fine

rafacolombo likes this.
  5. Kujaa

Stats
    if that works for you yes, but i've never seen that work for me so depends.

6. Kujaa

Stats
    I use NordVpn and find it work perfectly for me theres a 7days free trial so you can test it out.

7. ikisou909

ikisou909 United States Lurker

Stats
    unless im mistaken by what youre doing with the regedit shit, you can change your mac address much easier:
    open device manager, find your adapter, right click -> properties, -> advanced -> pick network address -> poggers

Shrektm8 likes this.
  8. rafacolombo

Stats
    I'm so sad I can't get unbanned from the server. :(

I can't pay a VPN, the queen's guide always worked for me, like 2 or 3 times now I'm not getting unbanned anymore

9. Kujaa

Stats
    depends on what u call easier, considering next time u open regedit u only have to change the number and u done. no properties no network adress no nothing, this is preference but i admire your input.

10. Kujaa

Stats
    then use a free vpn, there are free options out there wich i cannot tell u what to use as ive not been using them.

11. [GK] Zero

[GK] Zero United States Premium Premium

Stats
    Works, appreciate the guide man.

Kujaa likes this.
  12. Kujaa

Stats
    happy to hear.