Guide To Use Hack In MapleSEA (Beginner)

Discussion in 'MapleStory Sea Tutorials & Guides' started by hooked888, Apr 4, 2019.

1. hooked888

hooked888 Malaysia Prominent Hacker

Stats
    This guide is done base on v184.1

1st step, go to , at post #1, download the zip file, unzip it with the given password, and paste the "dinput8.dll" into your maple installation folder. By default is at "C:\Program Files (x86)\Wizet\MapleStorySEA". Once done, start your MapleStory and there is a big GK logo appear instead of Nexon security on bottom right of your screen, than follow by GK login screen. Do the login with your GK account in this forum(you only need to login once and it will automatically save for next startup). Than wait until your maple load up to game login screen.

2nd step, go to and download the hack tool called Cheat Engine, and install it. Once done than start it, skip the tutorial or play with it up to you. What we need is click on File-Open Process-Choose MapleStory.exe-Click Open button

3rd step, go to , at post #1, click the little green Like button, wait a while for it to refresh, than click the "SPOILER: LEGACY CE SCRIPT", select all script in the code section, right click and choose copy, than go back to the Cheat Engine, in your keyboard press CTRL + ALT + A, paste it there, than click File-Assign to current cheat table. You should see a new line with "Auto Assemble script" with a check box appear in your Cheat Engine. Double click the Description of the line and rename it to MSEA v184.1 MSCRC Bypass. Tick/active it straight away.

4th step, go to ast few pages and find those hack scripts that tag with 184.1, add those hack scripts like the way you use in 3rd step. Once done, login your game until you reach the boss/farm map, tick/active the hack you want. And don't forget to save your hard work in Cheat Engine as a CT file so that you can straight use the table for the next run.

Note: When there is version update, the original thread owner for 3rd and 4th step might not able to update straight away since they not 24hr sitting to update for us. So, check around the same thread for the updated version by others while waiting the original owner to update it.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2019
    Stanley, reconary, Namele55 and 11 others like this.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. xiaoicewolf

xiaoicewolf Malaysia Lurker

Stats
    thanks @hooked888 your explanation is very clear and useful for beginner, much appreciated

3. ryanslyvia124

ryanslyvia124 Singapore Lurker

Stats
    @hooked888 Im at the 4th step. I have been trying to find the scripts , what do you mean by that? Ps im a beginner at this.

4. hooked888

Stats
    follow the 4th step link that i provide, last few page u should see lots of hack scripts. current version is 185.2. so find those hack script that tag with 185.2.

5. Junseng

Junseng Singapore Lurker

Stats
    Hello, can anyone help me?

I follow your instructions, the hack is working but only Air Vac Mod is working is there anything that I need to change?

6. hooked888

Stats
    not to change, but to find and add others hacks such as MOB DISARM, KAMI, SI, GODMODE, MOB CONTROL, VELLUM FREEZE and blah blah blah so many at

Edited: only tick whatever u need, i dont think u need all in once at the same time :)

Junseng likes this.
  7. burning5541

burning5541 Malaysia The New Guy

Stats
    is there any new script for v186.1?MSEA

trevox likes this.
  8. Chaoswar

Chaoswar Singapore Lurker

Stats
    i loaded everything and got into the game but nothing seems to be working even after i ticked them :( help please!

Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
  9. LifeStyleX

LifeStyleX Malaysia Lurker

Stats
    Is any of this still work for msea?

10. shibal-seki

shibal-seki Malaysia Prominent Hacker

Stats
    No