Hack Android Games using Game Killer – Tutorial

Discussion in 'Game Killer APP Hack Release & Tutorials' started by Qybah, Jun 5, 2016.

Discuss Hack Android Games using Game Killer – Tutorial in the Game Killer APP Hack Release & Tutorials area at GameKiller.net

1. ericjuuh

ericjuuh Lurker

Stats
    For all the people having trouble with editing coins or gold etc, this does not work on client sided games.
    For the people who don't understand what client sided means, it means that your data will be stored on a server or that its connected to one. To be honest, the majority of the games these days have protection to these kind of apps so don't go and try it with high hopes.

I hope this information will help you of some sort.
    (sorry for the bad english, I'm from holland)

1daddyshome likes this.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. 1daddyshome

1daddyshome Lurker

Stats
    Any chance u know how to get one for Vikings war of clans I know there's one going around as people are growing 49 mill infl in hours which would take 40k cash in real life lol but any help would be appreciated

3. SiezeX

SiezeX The New Guy

Stats
    Cool app :)

4. ptmazkirut

ptmazkirut The New Guy

Stats
    works on mobile legends?

5. Marinmarines

Marinmarines Lurker

Stats
    Hi i bought licence file for 2 usd and i have questions where she is?

6. KSingU

KSingU Veteran Hacker

Stats
    I also play MLBB :D

7. hyun7241

hyun7241 The New Guy

Stats
    Thanks a lot!

8. Rainmaker

Rainmaker Lurker

Stats
    The info concept is correct but the terms are backwards. This won't work on SERVER-sided games. Client-sided games store all variables and values in either files (like txt files as a very simple example. Often encrypted to prevent simple hears, but usually it's not enough. ) or in memory, which then saves to a file when the game is exited and memory cleared.

So this app won't work for server sided games (are there other players or live high score tables, or require data connection in general? If so it's serversided. )

9. Qinhen

Qinhen Lurker

Stats
    Thank you! :D