Halo "Your CD key is invalid"

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat & Community Discussion' started by AdvMutant, Sep 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AdvMutant

AdvMutant Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    Sup. I just downloaded halo, played the campaign a little and decided to go online. The game was updated and I tried to go online again. Every time I join a server, I get the invalied CD key message.

Anyone knows what should I do to bypass it? I don't want to waste money on the original game right now cause I'm saving for something. Do you guys have a no-CD for 1.09? Some of these cracks connect you to a private server or something.

Thanks. Discuss.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Zell

Zell United States Game Killer

Stats
    ur talknig bout halo 1 combat evolved for pc rite? if u have a cracked version, cracked versions cant go online, only story mode. left for dead 1 is a good example

3. AdvMutant

AdvMutant Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    Yes I mean HaloPC. lol what L4D has to do with Halo?

Damn, are you sure I can't go online? I remember back at version 1.07 I used to play on a cracked one without any problems...

4. Humper

Humper Godly Hacker

Stats
    Ofc, you can't play a cracked version online. Stop being a cheapass and buy the game.

5. AdvMutant

AdvMutant Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    Uh well... Gonna check some stores. Do they still sell Halo anyway?

Nice sig Humper.

6. Zell

Stats
    yeah, th ey do

7. AdvMutant

AdvMutant Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    Fucking bullshit. I visited 4 stores, 2 don't sell games, and the other 2 don't have HaloPC. Basically I'm fucked.
    -EDIT-
    Don't get me wrong, I don't insult you. I insult the stores I visited.

8. BlazinDonuts

BlazinDonuts United States Retired Super Moderator

Stats
    Maybe they have cracked servers you can play on, but idk. You can always result to buying Halo online if stores don't sell it.

9. AdvMutant

AdvMutant Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    Yes I can :)
    But my parents are fags so they don't let me buy anything online, because they say "they might trick you to pay the money and they won't send you anything back". I tried convincing them LOTS of times to buy something, but they keep saying the same. My father is screams on me as always, and my mom just explains the same over and over.

I'm just fucking tired of the way I live. There's always something that blocks me from getting the thing I want. I have a little brother, he's 6. He's treated like a king. I remember when I was 6, even older - if I did anything wrong, I got screamed, punished and hit. He's just being told that it's not nice. Once I wasn't behaving well before brushing my teeth at the morning, so my mom slapped me on my head. She did it a little too hard, so I flew to the side and got hit by the sink, just above my right eye. I was bleeding, and we had to go to a doctor and all. I had stitches, I still got a scar.

They never touched my brother. For some reason they just seem to love him more. Argh, I'm just pissed right now. It's not you. It's me.

10. froobs

froobs United States Game Assassin

Stats
    People sitll paly halo? my local office depot sells halo for 9.99 and halo 2 for 19.99 i think

11. Wiki

Wiki Netherlands Renown Hacker

Stats
    Halo CE is so much win
    ..so much.... .. win

12. fwii

fwii The New Guy

Stats
    I love that game. I'm playing v 1.09, and I can still play online. I've no idea why yours won't work.

13. Zell

Stats
    well i found halo combat evolved (halo 1) at target many times and recently. also, walmart should hold it, ive seen it there recently as well. not so sure bout game stop, ive seen the console versions for it but not sure bout pc

---------- Post added at 03:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 AM ----------

dont worry bout it, im youngest but the concept is still same evne tho its ur younger bro. >.>. anyways, ther eare people that scam online whether they give u the item or not. u should always be aware of that matter and not trust it so much. u can see if its trust worthy by looking at rating, the person selling the item, comments, price, etc

14. AdvMutant

AdvMutant Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    Thanks dude. Uh, I'm not American and don't have all these stores around my area, so I'm gonna wait till the holiday's end and visit some further stores.

And, it really made me feel better that someone actually understands me. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.