[Buying] HaRepackerRES 2.7 Encryption

Discussion in 'Other Games Market' started by wtflolzhi1, Nov 5, 2018.

Discuss HaRepackerRES 2.7 Encryption in the Other Games Market area at GameKiller.net

1. wtflolzhi1

wtflolzhi1 United States Lurker

Stats
    Someone released a HaRePacker Resurrected with the wz encryption stuff on it last month. The only thing is, I hate the version is was build on. The PNGS come out miscolored on 2.6 (its basically only good for editing GMS), the PNGS come out blurry on 2.8 and 2.9 so v2.7 is the best version for it to be made on until eaxvac fixes the PNG blurryness on 2.9 or 3.0 unless he died by now and won't be updating it anymore.

I'm willing to pay 20$ paypal to anyone who can do this for me. The v2.7 Resurrected source can be found in the same thread he released it on. You get the money once you send me the files and I see that it is on the right version and is working properly. I don't really care if I decide to use it one day and my WZ is easily decrypted. I just want to see inside that server files and maybe take a few items.

PM here or comment I guess if interested

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. shavit

shavit Israel Informed Hacker

Stats
    if you mean lucianms, they got eric to virtualize their IV/AES keys
    if you happen to figure it out, read this

3. gipal

gipal Premium Premium

Stats
    If you're really not interested in editing at all to begin with R2 is leagues ahead anyways

Chinese and/or English original release

Mostly translated version of the Korean fork which is more actively maintained and just had a major release a few weeks ago

4. wtflolzhi1

Stats
    I know, I just want to be able to open their old files. The only way you can get them now is by joining the team or something probably
    Also, I have no idea how coding works or anything like that and I tried to make it on v2.7 myself but I keep getting errors like 30 times so I just decided maybe someone would be interested in doing it for me

5. shavit

Stats
    I'll give you whatever you need. I just really can't bother to upload gigs of their trash with my slow connection.

6. wtflolzhi1

Stats
    I have their files already so no need transfer 3942gb, I just want a HaRepacker 2.7 with their wz encryption.
    It's on page 5 of the HaRepacker Resurrected release on RZ, titled "Fixed on 2.7."
    (i cant post links)
    Also send me your paypal.me or paypal email, thank you :emoji_smile:

7. shavit

Stats
    I'll contact you via PMs