Has anyone botted a Phantom? I need a bit of advice

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe' started by Amumu, Sep 3, 2018.

Discuss Has anyone botted a Phantom? I need a bit of advice in the MapleStory Global & Europe area at GameKiller.net

1. Amumu

Amumu United Kingdom Not Purple Aki Premium

Stats
    Hi all,

So I've got a Phantom i'm levelling on the side while my mules are levelling and i'm waiting for my main to be unbanned, if nothing comes of it i'll just use it as a HS mule which is the reason I created it.

Now the Phantom can steal skills, I know Chain Lightning I/L 4th job is GFMA which is fine but it isn't a SI ND type of ability and until I spam dailies at Arcane River it's taking far too long to kill mobs.

So what I did was steal Dark Impale (DK 4th) and La Mancha (DK 3rd) set DI to No Delay auto attack and mess around with La Manchas delay. The problem I have is even with the Dark Knight setup killing monsters is pretty slow and DCs are incredibly common, I know I could use one of my Arks to leech it but i'd rather free them up to farm themselves.

Now I've seen a bit of advice, but I've got no idea what to steal for their Hyper Skill steal. Since it's only explorers you can steal from I don't think there's a decent SI Hyper you can use, and with Phantom's passives it fires hundreds of cards out with the two abilities even with everything ticked (Other than loot animation) to the point where 80% the time pressing anything on the screen or opening the World map will DC you.

It's frustrating and honestly it's probably going to be a case of getting it leeched until I get the range to one shot by levelling with another class but I just wanted to know if anyone had any advice for a Phantom past level 200 that you've found to work?

Thanks

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. StealingSociety

StealingSociety United States Veteran Hacker

Stats
    Use I/L Chain Lightning with FMA as Phantom.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
  3. Amumu

Stats
    I already had but the damage is poor, with dark impaled and la mancha I'm killing a lot lot faster but I'm wondering if there's anything even better.

4. Yegor141

Yegor141 ★KG️️B Spy☭ Premium

Stats
    Idk if 5h job can steal 5th job skills.

If so, steal DB blade tempest.
    If not, la mancha is the best damage you can get

5. StealingSociety

StealingSociety United States Veteran Hacker

Stats
    That's the problem with Phantom. I ran into the same issue with Phantom and started star forcing my gear and tried to get 3 % luk on some gear to get decent damage. When I farmed enough I got CRA gear.

6. Amumu

Stats
    Cheers for the responses I ended up permed on it using Chain Lightning and I won't appeal it since I have other stuff working on just good to get some up to date info!

Thanks all

7. Charaity

Charaity Australia Veteran Hacker

Stats
    where'd you get perma'd?

8. nick55134

nick55134 United States Premium Premium

Stats
    Hey I run into the same problem, do you use si what is the skill ID that you use, I keep dcing, Can you help with the setup.