HEARTS OF IRON 4 MP HACK

Discussion in 'Programming' started by JohnSmith121, Dec 17, 2020.

1. JohnSmith121

JohnSmith121 United States Lurker

Stats
    I found a cheat engine table that allows the console command to be brought up during an "Ironman game" but it can be maliciously used in hoi4 multiplayer games. When you open the console, you can add any variable such as: Add manpower, or stability, incite civil war on a player, etc. But when you do, the game desyncs if you are not the host. This causes the lobby to load back in, and for you to be most likely kicked by the real game-host. Can you look into this, and maybe, potentially create a method that works with Multiplayer that does not desync the entire lobby when used.

Thank you. The link for the console will be given to you if you simply send me a message on discord: Simons#5364
    You must have cheat engine to open it.

If this method does not work, please create an injector/script, etc.
    Notify me if you find any method that can work.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. petar.toshkov

petar.toshkov Bulgaria Lurker

Stats
    How to use that table? Usually when I play multiplayer I only do it with friends and almost always I am the host and does it desync other players even if I am the host?

3. Andreilarazboi

Andreilarazboi Romania Lurker

Stats
    Hi, how can i get the script / hack. Me and my friends would like to have the console on mp games so we can have some fun. If you could update your discord name so i can dm you about the hack. Unfortunately i can't pay for it since im in Romania right now