Hello Gamekiller

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by bitteroo3, Jun 1, 2018.

Discuss Hello Gamekiller in the Introductions & Farewells area at GameKiller.net

1. bitteroo3

bitteroo3 United States Premium Premium

Stats
    Hello guys!

Just wanted to say hi :))) I used to play maplestory a few years ago but stopped after the big bang patch. I really want to get back into this game now to learn how to hack. I'm looking forward to being a part of this community and I hope I can contribute soon :)

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Relics

Relics United States Verified Baller banned Premium

Stats
    Welcome back! Terminal (subscription) to GameKiller would be your best bet! Upon joining the team you will gain access to the premium section with all the walkthroughs, QnA, and tutorials you will need! Hope to see that purple banner under your name soon!

3. Raigeki

Raigeki United States ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Support Premium

Stats
    i see you've subbed to gk's terminal membership now. :)
    please read all the useful content provided to you via PM for your best bet at a solid foot in the door to using this great tool!
    some really barebones tips:
    • mobvac can autoban
    • bw, kinesis are patched
    • guard god mode can autoban (use full)
    • dc'ing too much can autoban
    • there are 3 skill injection databases, all fairly outdated. but the non-sticky database in the gms public section is the most updated by users posting and such
    • the guides in the premium section are great
    • test all new setups and settings on test ALT accounts
    • don't make more than 3 accounts per ip/device to avoid being portal banned and losing all of those accounts, recommend buying clean accounts instead
    • you can run up to 5 accounts per ip, safely. use proxies for 5 more per proxy
    • if the guide you're reading has a map list to train at, they are already hotspots ( lol duh )
    • permanent bans are typically autobans
    • temp bans are typically GM bans