Hello GK my old friend...

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Lychee, May 29, 2018.

Discuss Hello GK my old friend... in the Introductions & Farewells area at GameKiller.net

1. Lychee

Lychee United States Comply or die

Stats
    I am curious to see what's happening on these forums. I used to frequent them and briefly moderate them when I was ages 12-15 or so, and now I return as a grown-ass 21 year old boy. I've recently dipped my toes into programming and have been batting around the idea of fucking around with some games to see what I can learn and produce. I wander across some old stomping grounds of mine and what do I see but a POE section! Why, how could I refuse such an opportunistic confluence of events?

Anywho, hope to see a few familiar faces as I browse these forums and if not, I hope the new blood is fresher. :D

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Raigeki

Raigeki United States ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Support Premium

Stats
    welcome back. i’m a maple script kiddie. nice to meet you. :)

3. kaiseringsan

kaiseringsan United States Premium Premium

Stats
    Hi I am poor

4. Lychee

Lychee United States Comply or die

Stats
    Thanks boiz. I'll see y'all 'round.

5. Qybah

Qybah A/S/L/P? SMOD Premium

Stats
    Welcome back. I'm surprised you were only 12-15 when you modded here. Always figured you as 20 years old or something back then :emoji_open_mouth: