Help - new to botting

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe' started by shahar123, Aug 7, 2018.

Discuss Help - new to botting in the MapleStory Global & Europe area at GameKiller.net

Tags:
  1. shahar123

shahar123 Israel Lurker

Stats
    Hello, I was woundering if anyone can help me set up all the programs need to bot.
    I saw I need the terminal and the bypass but i just need someone to guide me through the process.
    Just wanna afk mesos farm in reboot thats all, nothing else.
    also i wanna ask about the risk of getting my ip banned if im just using 1 client at a time
    and how often does accounts get banned for meso botting
    TY :D

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. NexonCo

NexonCo United States ⋆Reboot Power Leveling⋆ ⋆NexonCo#2112⋆ Premium

Stats
    1. Terminal has it's own built in bypass which is different from the bypass free trainers use

2. You can use up to 5 clients per IP address

3. The ban rate for meso farming depends on your map

3. Wncity

Wncity Canada Premium Premium

Stats
    Hey, just buy terminal. Once you have access to their forums they have a lot of guides to get you on your way.

4. shahar123

shahar123 Israel Lurker

Stats
    How the free trainer is different from the full terminal?
    like in options in safty

5. Wncity

Stats
    You're very limited to doing things, I'm unsure on how safe that is completely up to how you use it. Terminal is the best option, you'll learn from there.

6. shahar123

shahar123 Israel Lurker

Stats
    The thing is I want to try something free before I buy the full thing. Also I only use it for mesos farming so I don't need a lot of options in it.

If anyone can send me link to something that will be good for me I'll appreciate it...

7. Wncity

Stats

NGL, at this point you're asking to be spoon fed, you have to learn yourself. And both Nexonco and I have recommended Terminal. The guides literally tell you what to do. Use free trainers if you want to experiment at your own discretion. Goodluck.

8. Split

Split Australia Informed Hacker

Stats
    You really learn by making mistakes and getting banned and experiencing it yourself. To go through all precautions and setups is just too long and tedious to explain. Just have a go at it first !

9. shahar123

shahar123 Israel Lurker

Stats
    Ok thx