Help with Godmode Script

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe' started by Raniel, Dec 1, 2018.

Discuss Help with Godmode Script in the MapleStory Global & Europe area at GameKiller.net

1. Raniel

Raniel United States Premium Premium

Stats
    Hi, well im just trying to update the Godmode script since i wanna learn too! well, heres the script that i found and updated
    [ENABLE]
    026483AA:
    db E8 92 92 F8 FF

[DISABLE]
    //E8 ? ? ? ? 8D ? ? E8 ? ? ? ? 8B ? ? 64 ? ? ? ? ? ? 59 5E 8B ? 5D C2 1C 00 [follow call]
    026483AA: //E8 ? ? ? ? EB ? 6A 00 6A 01 6A 00 6A 01 [Follow call]
    db E8 91 92 F8 FF

First question was i think it was the right address since if i put the exact same Bytes it wont disconnect. But as soon as i change the Enabled "DB" any bytes if i get hit i get Insta DC. What am i doing wrong? how do you Edit the DB for the Enable Thank you so much!

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. bongy97

bongy97 Singapore Veteran Hacker

Stats
    Godmode just returns the function. Iirc u just ret 0030. From what i can see you are currently just changing the call to idk what

3. Levinski

Levinski Sweden The New Guy

Stats
    if you go to my post, you can read how I went about it:

4. Raniel

Raniel United States Premium Premium

Stats
    I kinda figure the problm it was the DB now i dont know how to find the address to correctly do it. Whenever i touch the enemy its either nothing happens or i get DC idk what im doin wrong