Help with macro keyboard

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe' started by akigosad, Aug 10, 2018.

Discuss Help with macro keyboard in the MapleStory Global & Europe area at GameKiller.net

1. akigosad

akigosad Brazil The New Guy

Stats
    Is very hard to level up and farm mesos in MapleStory with low time so I want to use macro in my Kanna for farming mesos when I sleep.

I tryed to use X-MOUSE... and work fine but I lost much mesos with this mode (and is hard to use a rune cause the macro "delay" to stop), so what best (and better safety) macro to use in maplestory?
    Simples moviments like: UP + Teleport + Up+ Teleport + LEFT + SKILL + ..... justo around on the map (with some random attack skills)

I know all the macros have ban risk

(Sorry for my english trash, google translator maybe were less exact or no)

Thanks a lot to all the answer

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. devqq

devqq United Kingdom Lurker

Stats
    At first I also wanted to make a macro, but the runes will be your problem, they decrease all exp and drops. The best thing to do is just to buy terminal and farm with that but only for short periods, don't leave it on 24/7 :)

3. akigosad

akigosad Brazil The New Guy

Stats
    So, I see about terminal e man this is fucking good but I don't have money to pay (
    dollar is 4x larger than the real) undertending?

I want to buy the terminal but not now (terminal is great to make real money too).
    Whel I stay in macro, not for a long time, just some a few nights to upgrade my Kanna (really, I'm so loser in the game).

About runes, this is a big problem, are my cross undertending? hehehehe

If it had a terminal of 7 days and much cheaper, it would be easy
    Again,
    Sorry about my english trash, google translator are worse (trust in me)

:)