Hey bros, recently moved over from the other site

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe Terminal Testimonial' started by BusyChinaMan, Aug 29, 2018.

Discuss Hey bros, recently moved over from the other site in the MapleStory Global & Europe Terminal Testimonial area at GameKiller.net

?

Is your life ez?

1. ez life

88.9%
  2. ez life

55.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BusyChinaMan

BusyChinaMan United States Premium Premium

Stats
    Hi,

I was a long time supporter of the other website/program, and am finally moving over.

A lot of members from the other site have moved over as well, one of them being my friend @Alphas. When he moved over a few months ago, Andrew messaged him asking if he moved over, and when @Alphas said yes, Andrew asked him how he could improve the program. Now, @Alphas, being the beta that he is, said that the other program was perfect the way it was, and he was going to move back soon. I think we should change @Alphas name to Beta because of how beta he was... This was one of the main issues, that betas like @Alphas were too scared to complain. However, even when people did complain, nothing was done, as their reasoning for a lackluster program was "we cater to mass botters". This is pretty laughable, and I'll get to that later on. Over here, I've suggested stuff to my bro @Qybah, and it's been added quick, whereas with the other program, you're pretty much out of luck if you're not a "mass botter". There have been bugs reported for months now that haven't been fixed, mainly because they do not affect mass botters. If you suggest features, unless you're a mass botter, it most likely won't be added.

Another major difference, is the time for programs to be updated after patches. On the other site, they claim to have slower update times because they "test" updates before releasing, which I highly doubt happens. I have it on good authority that one time when the other site had a discord server (back in December 2017/January 2018), Vince said that Andrew was updating/testing, but Andrew was actually sleeping at the time. Now, back to the mass botting thing. They claim to have a program catered to mass botters, and test ALL their updates before release, which delays updates, but there was an update where CPU Hack wasn't working. How can something essential for mass botting, not work, especially if it's a program catered to mass botters? Because of this issue, there were numerous updates overnight, which caused you to be unable to restart your bots because there's no auto updater in 2018, unlike Terminal. Another untested update, was one in December 2017, where people got banned for NGS. There was one other update, which was done quicker than normal, and this was after a full NGS version change, which I found funny since they say "we test all updates for stealth detections added by Nexon".

Another big difference is the upselling on the other website. They charge $50 to bot 20 clients for 31 days, $25 to bot 5 clients for 31 days. Over here, you pay $20, plus an additional fee depending on your country, for unlimited clients. On top of this, you're actually paying for LESS FEATURES. The other program doesn't even have a functioning PE (packet editor), so you have to use some ghetto as fuck method to log packets, and you have to make a script to spam packets. Sure, they have a scripter, but there's very few scripts to make your life easy on the other site compared to here. Back to the point of the other program being catered to mass botters, for $50 every 31 days, you can't even make all your bots to CC to elites. The reasoning being "it'll crash the market". Now, let's do some math. So for me, I'll pay $21/month per terminal license. Let's say I'll do 20 elite bots per license. This is 2.38 terminal licenses for the same price as 20 clients with the other program. Unless I'm doing something wrong, I never capped at all with the other program. Here, with elite CC feature, I cap elite box in 4-6 hours on all my bots. Let's say 6 to be safe, then I switch to a different group of accounts here 6 hours. So now, every 24 hour, I'm capping elites on 2.38 x 80 bots, which is 190 bots, vs 20 bots that don't even cap with the other program. Now supposedly, this was supposed to change with their "new license system" which was supposed to come "this summer", but summer is almost over and it's not even out. This is pretty typical on the other site; lots of stuff being announced as coming "soon", but no news on it at all. One thing that was announced back in March, was auto inner ability, which still has yet to be released (August almost ending), but is in Terminal! It's said to be added into the VIP/Farmer's version of the other site's program, which, not surprisingly, costs more.

Another upsell is their "new" GM Detect for $150/month. This is a "new" version that is worse than the old one, but for some reason, costs 50% more. Now, for those of you who don't know, the method was discovered on discord by people who complained that they kept getting banned, and detect saying "GM online" shortly after they got banned. The method is to log people's settings/bans, and if it's determined to be a GM ban, it says GM online. The issue with this, is that it's delayed, and is not effective at all since many people have moved over to Terminal. It's disgusting that they get away with this. Now over here, we have legendary coders like @Mehodin who sell the same service for $15/month.

Speaking of people that have moved over, most of the VIP Support staff on the other site have moved over as well, one of them being my good friend @iloveterminal, who also has a testimonial thread up, which you can also check out here:
    The admins don't seem to care at all on the other site, and have censored any negative testimonials, possibly because of greed. I know that they were big into crypto, so maybe they made a lot off that and don't care anymore, or maybe they lost too much in the crypto crash and are being greedy to make up for the losses. Instead of censoring negative testimonials, they should be thinking about why people who used to be loyal and hardcore supporters are moving over, but they don't seem to care based on their update logs only saying "updated to newest patch version". You can't expect people to be loyal if you treat them like shit, which is what the staff on the other website has done to their users. They basically said, we don't care about you if you're not a mass botter.

Another thing is how smooth this site is. The other site lags a lot at times, and has a dead market section, which used to be very popular. Speaking of sites, the other site used fake stats on their old website that they used to sell licenses, and they deleted the thread exposing the fake stats.
    Their website also claimed to have "a dozen updates a week", which is laughable. As well as 24/7 VIP support, which is just funny since most of them moved over here.

It's pretty pathetic how they claim to be original, and say that Terminal steals everything it has, when they recently added Termina's kami+account bank feature.

I'd like to give a shoutout to all the bros who have helped make my life easy! @Qybah @nayrb @leroy.jenkins93 @iloveterminal @Rain @SunCat @azimatix
    [​IMG]

The staff on the other site may say this is salty, but if that's the case, why am I not the only one who has moved over in recent months?

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
    krishsucks, Jinks, Classic and 27 others like this.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. iloveterminal

iloveterminal United States Premium Premium

Stats
  3. leroy.jenkins93

leroy.jenkins93 United States Terminal Support Support Premium

Stats
    Hey bro

Classic and BusyChinaMan like this.
  4. AlexAlex11

AlexAlex11 Canada Prominent Hacker

Stats
    Nice. Now send nudes.

All part of the website policy.

5. WTFM

WTFM United States Trusted Flexer ᕦ(ò_ó)ᕤ Premium

Stats
    What was your name on the "other site" if you don't mind me asking?

6. 13thExplorer

13thExplorer Informed Hacker

Stats
    Welcome to ez life bro

7. TricksterJoe

TricksterJoe Israel LIVE FAST EAT ASS Premium

Stats
    I Also recently moved from the "Other" site.
    Andrew (Can we mention the name?) simply doesn't care about the broad userbase, he has the chinese buy his trainer and that's enough for him.
    Prices are insane.
    If you are a mass botter like me, who runs 200 bots +, it will cost you at least 500$ for a month unless you get favoritism and receive some discount.
    I can run 200 bots for 40 fucking bucks.
    The functionality is improved by 10x, the scripter has allowed me to achieve more in terms of automation then the other have.
    I feel scammed.

And if i may argue, after being with the other site for 5 years +, the mass botting cater simply doesn't hold, if anything Terminal is much more powerful when it comes to mass botting, this is hugely thanks to the scripter, if you know your way with python and get familiar with the API, the options are endless.

I am now able to go from a clean account, no characters, to level 220+ with all the major prequests done by using 1 script that is ticked from start to finish.

rnoises, Classic, Raigeki and 3 others like this.
  8. EliteBosser

EliteBosser Premium Premium

Stats
    awesome bro good to have you here bro u and alpha fm too bro.

9. cygnus54

cygnus54 United States Premium Premium

Stats
    Also moved over from the other site recently, been supporting them on/off since 2009-10 ish. Heavily agree with everything thats already been said, Terminal just allows for so much more automation, along with super fast updates and great VIP support.

10. EliteBosser

EliteBosser Premium Premium

Stats
    now we just have to find out a way to get those Chinese bots to buy terminal as well so the other site can go out of business

11. GKThrowaway

GKThrowaway United States Prominent Hacker

Stats
    Ugh I remember those days of leaving bot overnight and waking up to the message that it wasn't running because there was an update

I also remember one time getting an extension on gm detect because it was constantly down but the extension was useless because the bot license wasn't extended and I wasn't planning to renew

12. WTFM

WTFM United States Trusted Flexer ᕦ(ò_ó)ᕤ Premium

Stats
    TL;DR = G$ is shit and GK is bae

Hades27 and Raigeki like this.
  13. krabzi

krabzi Premium Premium

Stats
    The real TLDR is @Alphas is a beta :v

Jinks, EliteBosser and BusyChinaMan like this.
  14. iloveterminal

Stats
    @Vince why am i get NGS detected on ur program pls help

Classic and BusyChinaMan like this.
  15. BusyChinaMan

Stats
    198.1.A6==
    [Fixed] Ngs issue

dam bro :v

krishsucks, Jinks, Classic and 3 others like this.
  16. iloveterminal

Stats

:v professional

BusyChinaMan, Classic and Raigeki like this.
  17. comicals

comicals United States Premium Premium

Stats
    So, GM detect actually does NOT detect GM on your map, or rather it just checks people's live ban status...

Honestly, when I tried to use a rival site, their website design was literally disaster. I thought I time traveled to early 2000 honestly.

Classic, Raigeki and shadowerace like this.
  18. BusyChinaMan

Stats
    i thought he used the farmers version with auto inner and stuff... why would he be on a6?

yeah... and they charge $150/month for it. it'd be decent if their program was top tier, but it's mediocre these days and most people i know moved over here so its not that effective now, especially if you play in worlds with low population

also worth noting is that when i began criticizing the other site, they removed my vip tag and donor tags which is a scam since their website said lifetime access to vip forum, and the announcement for the donation tag pretty much said "donate for tag", but theres no point in posting a dispute thread since at this point they'll just delete it so people think theyre still a great site, whereas over here if i criticize terminal my bro qybah helps make sure my needs are attended to and my suggestions are added instead of deleting my messages

krishsucks, Jinks, Classic and 6 others like this.
  19. azimatix

azimatix Australia Renown Hacker

Stats
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
    Classic, SunCat, Rain and 2 others like this.
  20. Jinks

Jinks United States Premium Premium

Stats
    bro nice testimonial ;v that alpha guy real beta

@krabzi thank for tldr ;v

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.