Hi! I'm new here

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by JamesTKirk, Jan 17, 2018.

Discuss Hi! I'm new here in the Introductions & Farewells area at GameKiller.net

Tags:
?

At first glance, would it appear that OP too stupid to follow simple directions?

Poll closed Feb 16, 2018.
  1. Idk

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. On a scale of 1-10 this guy is a number too large to explain.

66.7%
  4. Who tf puts a poll on their first post?

33.3%
  5. This kid is going places.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. JamesTKirk

JamesTKirk United States Lurker

Stats
    As the title states, I am new here and was wondering if someone could answer a few questions that I have.
    1.) I have downloaded and installed the GKG but I'm not seeing path of exile in the list, I know I'm doing something wrong but could someone please assist me in finding the path bot?
    2.) I have a main account in path of exile, do I need to set up an alt poe account with an alt steam and a proxy? Note: I will probably only bot 1-2 hours per day 3-5 times per week so I can get some grind in while focusing on some irl stuffs.
    if 2==yes goto "3.)"
    if 2=/=yes goto "Thank you"

3.) How do you transfer currency/items from an alt to a main without being flagged as rmt?

Thank you for taking the time to read my introduction and a special thank you to those of you who might answer my n00btastic questions. It's a pleasure to meet you all and I look forward to joining the community!

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Saihko4

Saihko4 United States Premium Premium

Stats
    1.) that's because you aren't a premium member. you need to buy it to access. free version was removed long time ago.
    2.) yes for safety
    3) use different computer with proxy or virtual machine with proxy.

JamesTKirk likes this.
  3. JamesTKirk

JamesTKirk United States Lurker

Stats
    Thank you, unfortunately a second machine/vm(I'm on a craptop) isn't entirely possible atm. I appreciate your time :)