Hi, new player here.

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Someone42, Aug 2, 2018.

Discuss Hi, new player here. in the Introductions & Farewells area at GameKiller.net

1. Someone42

Someone42 Netherlands Lurker

Stats
    Hi, i am starting to crawl through the forums in search for ins/outs of botting. I am not planning on massive botting but am looking in some semi-botting options as i do enjoy the game, but don't have time/patience to actually constantly press the buttons. (especially with classes i don't like as phantom) but need for link skills, which i need setup for this new reboot thing where i can't take my old acount with me.
    I've done some semi-botting on runescape and loads of fun having a walker walk me everywhere.If i need new levels to do new quests i would just watch my bot do the killing while i could watch anime.
    Problem i have is that i want to 'safe bot' like on my main i've seen some comments stating that is not smart, so i am looking at what happens with bans, how often they happen, why they happen and what kind of bans can be avoided by semi-botting.
    Also curious if dabbling in bots(even if not on a main to try it out) could lead to permanent damage in my relations to maplestory and related services(IP / hardware bans and so on)

Greetz, Someone42 (would be so funny if someone actually used their maplestory in-game name here)

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. bekin

bekin United Kingdom Lurker

Stats
    theres always risk when botting

3. Someone42

Someone42 Netherlands Lurker

Stats
    tru, i would only mind it if my IP was registered as a botter which would get me into more trouble as just a tryout account banned. I am not familliar with botting on maplestory so stupid mistakes could happen too fast.

4. Oblix

Oblix Egypt The New Guy

Stats
    Thanks for the info.